My scale lied

Options
so I thought I was doing good then I found out the scale broke and I kind of quit and got really bummed. Now I starting over again and I just want to cry. ;-(

Replies

• hlnebel
    hlnebel Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Don't cry! Instead, throw that stupid broken scale against a brick wall, watch it shatter into a million pieces, laugh at it maniacally, then buy a new scale and carry on.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Me too. I just bought a new scale, a new food scale, and have started over after losing 70 pounds and regaining 60+. I need new runners too (for walking). No crying though. Own your oops and get back at it. I could uses some new friends. I just cut a lot of people who haven't logged on on over a year. Friend me if you want. Good luck.
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. Get a new scale, and perhaps consider taking measurements with a measuring tape as well. It may be easier to track both.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    hlnebel wrote: »
    Don't cry! Instead, throw that stupid broken scale against a brick wall, watch it shatter into a million pieces, laugh at it maniacally, then buy a new scale and carry on.

These forums seriously need a like button.
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Keep your chin up! You can do this.
  • fatguy232
    fatguy232 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @jaderose69 exactly same story here when i started i thought i weigh less by 11-15lbs just due to stupid weight machine when i cross checked it after 2 months all other machines told i weigh 191lbs while mine told 175lbs.this was one month ago i was soo heartbroken that i didnt do my workout for 2 days just couldnt get over it but later on muster up my courage and start with new spirit i advice you to do the same
  • PowerKickChic
    PowerKickChic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wrong forum...Sorry your feeling so bad.