CITY TO SURF MFP TEAM

Options
Sydneysiders - I have created an MFP City to Surf team!

Website address to enter is www.city2surf.com.au

The City to Surf is Sydney's ultimate running/walking event of 14km and attracts one of the biggest crowds for an event of its kind in the world.

The date is Sunday August 14. Anybody wishing to run this event can now search for the team name of MFP to enter under, the password is MFP.

Competitors do not have to run together, so whether you want to compete for a place or just casually walk all the way, we can still compete as a team, and it gives us a great chance to motivate each other in training, run or walk together if we are of similar speeds and most importantly meet up at the end of the race and cheer the finishers home!

If you are interested, please reply to this thread or PM me, and please pass this thread onto any Australians (NZers?) that you feel may be interested!

Earlybird entries of are reduced fee of $55 close on June 1 - so if you want the reduced fee please enter quickly!

This event also fills up very quickly, so please be mindful of that as well!

Replies

• Rollyrover
    Rollyrover Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    There isn't going to be a City to Surf in Christchurch this year. Hopefully next year. The earthquake ruined that.
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    There isn't going to be a City to Surf in Christchurch this year. Hopefully next year. The earthquake ruined that.

sorry to hear that ... there seems to be a lot of chaos still in Christchurch! I mentioned NZ as I know there are NZ Mfp members coming over for other events in Australia though.

This one is primarily for Sydney residents I guess!
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    oh man this is the 2nd time I have had the request to do this race. The other was with a group of Yanks Down Under (LOL watch out for crazy Americans running around). Man I wish I could run it sounds like fun! Wow just looked it up that's like 8 1/2 miles! OMG. I don't even think I can walk that far! Ok maybe I should start training it does sound like fun. I wonder if you can be on 2 teams?!?!?