Awesome! Congratulations!
  • mac1time
    mac1time Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • UnoriginalOne
    UnoriginalOne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was thinking what deceived1 said. It's awesome when you look healthier even as you are getting older. Congrats!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    WOW! You Rock! This is an inspiration to us all that are living with disabilities that we can do some sort of exercise!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Yes... exactly that. It is never about what you can't do. It's always about what you can, 'cause what you CAN do is what will get you somewhere.

Obviously I can't do exercises that involve standing, so I don't do 'em. All my strength training is on the floor, or sitting on a bench. I use dumbbells and kettlebells.
  • ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look so fit and confident. Amazing inspiration!!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look awesome and so much happier. You should be so proud. Congratulations.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!! <3
  • Spreyton22K
    Spreyton22K Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So inspiring..... <3

You Sir have risen above so many obstacles and totally owned them. Well done....

There are many people on the forums who do not struggle with such obstacles yet they are totally overwhelmed, whingey and give up, bleating about how tough their lives are.

Seeing inspiring individuals such as yourself achieving so much and being so successful can give others either a bit of a reality call kick in the pants. Inspiring life stories such as your own can also help others struggling with their own physical illnesses/disabilities - maybe give them courage to keep on going, push through the down times and to keep on trying/modifying diet and exercise too.

Congratulations on finding your own unique way make your life better. I wish you all the continued success.
  • heathergetshealthier
    heathergetshealthier Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love seeing folks with different challenges being healthy. I have AS, and may need mobility assistance some day. You'll be my inspiration to stay fit!
  • applesaucey
    applesaucey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me today. You look amazing.
  • listens2books
    listens2books Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congratulations!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! 4 years is a long time. Way to create a healthy life for yourself. You look awesome!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look amazing and soo much happier in the your latter pictures! Congrats on a job well done.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi there! What a success! Congrats you look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story :-)
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. =)
  • losergood2011
    losergood2011 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Love that smile in the after pics!! Great job!
  • rawfruitvegH20
    rawfruitvegH20 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    amazing story and great progress and transformation i have started learning how to use manual wheelchair..my legs drag and i fall when i use 3 wheel walker or 4 wheel walker trek poles help for short distances wow your my inspiration...well done...thanks for posting this the photos help too blessings peace
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!