Quite bummed

Options
So...I was all excited thinking that after not weighing myself for about a month, I had lost a couple pounds. Well turns out, when I moved my scale to my new place I put it on carpet (which is a no-no for this scale) so it read around 190. My bf kindly pointed this out and when I put it on hard floor it read 199.6. :sad:

So all in all I GAINED like 6lbs. And I was soooo motivated thinking I was thinner. So I'm trying to just keep that positivity and know that the hard work is gonna pay off.

Oh and it was supposed to be a lovely night spent with my bf tonight, but he's pretty sick with a nasty fever. :cry:

Ahhh tomorrow's a new day, right? :smile:

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So...I was all excited thinking that after not weighing myself for about a month, I had lost a couple pounds. Well turns out, when I moved my scale to my new place I put it on carpet (which is a no-no for this scale) so it read around 190. My bf kindly pointed this out and when I put it on hard floor it read 199.6. :sad:

So all in all I GAINED like 6lbs. And I was soooo motivated thinking I was thinner. So I'm trying to just keep that positivity and know that the hard work is gonna pay off.

Oh and it was supposed to be a lovely night spent with my bf tonight, but he's pretty sick with a nasty fever. :cry:

Ahhh tomorrow's a new day, right? :smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Girl don't be bummed out! Just get right back on it and lose it again and continue losing it! You can do this and don't be so sad. It's gonna be a great year! Yay for 2009! Happy New Year!! And yea tomorrow is a new day and I hope your bf feels better soon!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Don't be bummed out, check my life story...:sad: Igained back 8 lbs too. Hang in there my friend.:wink:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    All I can say is.............

{big hugs to you}

You'll get through this just fine. 'Tis a whole new year!
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ok, holidays always make me gain weight. its a new year, a new start! jump right back in! we can do this together!
    Jaelle
    momtothreebabies
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    scales=:devil:

that is all I have to say

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'm getting right back to it this morning...can't let my blue team down! Just a minor setback but nothing I can't handle! :drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi Rach! I to gained back some of my weight over this holiday time:grumble: I gained back 6 lbs:cry: I was beating myself up like crazy for it, but we just have to stay positive and know we can take it right back off!:drinker: Heres to all of us!!:drinker: :drinker:
    ~Roni
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    scales are evil:mad: . thats all they are.

no worries though. im sure youll lose and more soon. just get right back out their and remember you can do it!!

:flowerforyou: