First stone gone and an NSV!

Options
hairypete1138
hairypete1138 Posts: 29 Member
I've been using MFP for three weeks so far and I'm loving it. This week I've had a bit of a double victory - I did a sneaky mid-week weigh in yesterday, and I have now lost 15lb - one stone down, nine and a bit to go!
Also, I had a job interview in on Wednesday and put a suit and tie on for the first time in weeks (see pic below), and much to my surprise, it didn't feel like my suit trousers were trying to cut me in half or my collar was throttling me - my first NSV.

I got the job too :happy:

7301164_548.jpg

Replies

• lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the job!!! WOOHOO for the weight loss. You are doing excellent. This site is awesome and MFPers will encourage you along your journey!! Rooting for you to get to your goal!!!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss that's fantastic. Congratulations on your new job too :)
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    on here about 15 days and still learning the language what is NSV? i guess i'm slow took me some time to figure out MFP, HRM, ans TOM. hahahah thanks!

P.S. great job the suit looks great!
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! Well done on getting the job too :)

Keep up your hard work bud
  • hairypete1138
    hairypete1138 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    on here about 15 days and still learning the language what is NSV? i guess i'm slow took me some time to figure out MFP, HRM, ans TOM. hahahah thanks!

P.S. great job the suit looks great!
    Thanks very much!
    NSV means Non Scale Victory - eg clothes fitting better, being able to do something that would have got you seriously out of breath previously with relative ease, or other people noticing and commenting on your weight-loss
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    YAY! i learned a new one today! Thanks!
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    YAY! i learned a new one today! Thanks!

Me too!

Peeetteee :):):) Congratulations on getting the job my friend (",) and Congrats on your 'NSV' haa yay, I know what it means now :)
    Oh and your stone loss :) 3 great things this week! You must be high as a kite! :) x
  • rurukidoo
    rurukidoo Posts: 54
    Options
    Yay well done! Losing a stone is great, and getting the job is amazing too! The suit does look good on you! =)
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That's terrific! Congratulations on you weight loss and new job!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!