Question

Options
I have a dilema, my usual weigh in is tomorrow, I'm not sure whether to
a) weigh in and go from there - kinda like starting over
or
b) just leaving it until next sunday before weighing myself.

I've still got my post-it note on my scale :bigsmile:

Any suggestions?

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    or

Any suggestions?
  • melissa91971
    Options
    My weigh in is tomarrow too.

I chose to wait until the 30th for the biggest loser challenge. I know my holiday eating was out of hand and I wasn't exercizing either. (I got back on track as of yesterday! :) ) I plan to go full force from here.

Also this was my monthly time and I don't like to weigh in during that. (Sorry if TMI)

You should skip it if you feel you haven't made any progress. I know it would only defeat me.

Just my advice.

Good luck either way!:flowerforyou:

~Mel
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting another week before I step on the scale. I definitely fell off the exercise wagon this past week and my calories were over. Got back to walking today, 68 degrees in Ohio in December. Yeah baby time to walk.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    or

Any suggestions?

I say wait another week! That's what I'm going to do too!
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Ok guys, I'm going to wait a week, i'll let you all know how I get on, I'm 221 at mo, so hopefully I'll be under 220 by then :happy:

As a pre-emptive, I got my mini bike out, and cycled for an hour and a half and burnt up 1,100 calories, so I've counter balanced my indulgence, now...if only I'd thought of doing that the past couple of days :ohwell:

Thanks guys for listening and offering advice, you've all said the same, so you can't all be wrong :flowerforyou:
    Cheers for all your support :drinker:

Jackie xx
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I know its already been said, but I agree...WAIT!:laugh: Thats what Im doing too, Im such a chicken!:blushing:
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    I forgot myself earlier, and stood on the scale: but..........I lost 5lbs :happy: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I usually weigh myself every day that way I'll know if I need to exercise more. Is that a good thing or how long do you reccommend? Once a week?
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself every day that way I'll know if I need to exercise more. Is that a good thing or how long do you reccommend? Once a week?

You will find some people DO weigh in every day, but, then there are those of us who really believe in only weighing in once a week.
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am a scale slave I weigh daily and I have found it can really be depressing when it goes up and down all week long.
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    I am a scale slave I weigh daily and I have found it can really be depressing when it goes up and down all week long.

DITTO! I only weigh twice at most a week now, I used to get on them every morning and night, but now, I go on Wednesday's - purely to keep in check, then I document my weight on my weigh in on Sunday