Which is the best Low Cal Caesar dressing available – UK

Options
lucycaz
lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
Hi Everyone

Thought I would pick your brains

Does anyone have any recommendations for a light/Low Cal Caesar dressing available in the UK

Have just tried the Kraft one and my better half just described it as “tasting like milky vomit” so I need to find an alternative

I am sure some of you will suggest recipes and I agree homemade would be best but I need something quick and convenient for in the week

All your help appreciated.....

Replies

• ande2994
    ande2994 Posts: 136
    Options
    Not sure if it's available in the UK, but we like Wishbone brand.
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I love Ken's light caesar, but not sure if it is available in UK
  • Treacle34
    Treacle34 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love the Pizza Express dressings, and they do a reduced fat Caesar one although I have not tried that one, I've seen it in Waitrose.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    try making your own using a fat free yogurt instead of any cream
  • aurora_boogaloo
    Options
    Tesco's do a nice light one which tastes pretty good.

I used to love the Pizza Express light dressing until I really read the nutrition info...:noway:
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Kens light ceasaer is the best! Whole foods store brand, 360 organic, has a really good one too. Not sure if they are avilable in the UK, but i am sure you could order online!
  • rosebslim
    rosebslim Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi
    Asda do one in their own range. I've used it and it is OK, but ceasar dressing isn't one I use that often so can't compare. I really like the Asda own fat free lemon pepper dressing - give that a try sometime it is lovely - well I think so lol
    The things we try to save calories, but it all helps in the battle.
    Good luck.
    Rose
  • Clairezibel
    Clairezibel Posts: 13
    Options
    You might have already tried it, but the Fry Light company do a Caesar Salad dressing (one calorie per spray!) that I really like. I think it's better than normal caesar dressing because it's got all the flavour but because it's a spray, it's easier to coat the salad nicely, without having big dollops some places and none in others!