An extraordinary life!

Options
Good morning my darlings! I hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for this holiday weekend. Such a great time to celebrate our military for the extraordinary sacrifices and lives they led/lead. As a former military man I can say that one of the greatest accomplishments of my life (besides being a father) is having served my country. But my darlings you to are leading extraordinary lives. The day you chose to get healthy (whether it be for you, your family, friends or all of the above) you started a fight that you are winning. Yes its a diff kind of battle but it still takes courage and a warriors heart. And for that I am very proud of you. Now go out and enjoy your weekend. And hold your head high as you do it knowing that you are strong, and a fighter. Know and own that you are gorgeous, hot, sexy & utterly stunning. And if you ever doubt it for even a half a second remember that there is a cowboy in Texas who thinks your one of the most extraordinary & beautiful people on the planet.
Blessings & love,
Ed

Replies

• mum2littledove
    mum2littledove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that motivation boost and your kind words!
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    So lovely - thank you! :smile:
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow, guess I sort of needed to hear that. You are always so sweet. Thanks for posting that. And, thanks for serving! That's the best present you could ever give us!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ed! Thank you for your service, my friend. xoxo
  • melinda0878
    melinda0878 Posts: 31
    Options
    T hanks for the motivation for the weekend and thank you for risking your life for all of us. Hope you enjoy your weekend as well.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    First, thank you for your service. It is greatly appreciated by this child of a military family - Navy, Special Ops, Air Force and Marines.

Thank you, too for all your words of encouragement. They make my day.

Have a terrific weekend, dear one. :heart: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    First, thank you for your service. It is greatly appreciated by this child of a military family - Navy, Special Ops, Air Force and Marines.

Thank you, too for all your words of encouragement. They make my day.

Have a terrific weekend, dear one. :heart: :flowerforyou: :smile:

Bless you, beautiful. Have a terrific weekend & thank you!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Good morning Ed! Thank you for your service, my friend. xoxo
    Smooches doll. ;-)
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    Wow, you are a darling! Thank you..if only there were more people like yourself about the place! :flowerforyou:
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    A big huge thank you to you for serving Ed!! Thank you so much for your words, I always look forward to reading your posts!!! Much love :-)
  • cindylou911
    cindylou911 Posts: 30
    Options
    Such kind, motivating words. To see all the support on this site, makes me glad I joined. Thank you for serving our country, if it wasn't for the men and women who did, we wouldn't be here today to even give these words of confidence to each other.

Thanks

Cindy
  • wendyleffingwell
    Options
    Thanks for your service, Ed. And thank you for what you do here for us, giving of yourself in such a loving way.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Thanks for your service, Ed. And thank you for what you do here for us, giving of yourself in such a loving way.

I love you all. :-)
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    aaawwww!. big hugs and have a fantastic holiday weekend yourself cowboy :heart: