Just Joined

Yamil0507
Yamil0507 Posts: 23 Member
I'm pretty excited on meeting new people who are in the same journey as me. I'm a 34 female with a 5 year old and a 6 month old. Through out the years I've lost and gained weight. I'm trying to change my mind set, instead of "dieting" I'm going to see it as simply changing my eating habits. That being said, much support is needed. With a 5 year old you can imagine the sweets I have in the kitchen.

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Welcome! It's the best thing ever! Just remember to log everything you share with the kids. ;)
  • Yamil0507
    Yamil0507 Posts: 23 Member
    Thanks
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Welcome to MFP and all the best in your journey! Glad to hear you are not thinking of this as a diet, diets are short lived, this is more of a life style change. I find it best to set goals, long and short term and hold yourself to them, figure out your motivations and use them to help propel you along when the times get tough. Ask questions, try and develop some good MFP friends to keep you accountable and inspire you, there are lots of good people here.

Above all, try and enjoy the process of relearning a good way to eat, nourish and maintain your body, I personally feel better physically today than I have in any time in my life and so can any one else. Feel free to check out my info and send a friend request if you like.

All the best in your journey!