Need help getting back on track

Options
Hello, I am one of those ppl who get on track and bounce into bad habits. I use to have a big list of supporters back in the day but now they have forgotten about the MFP accounts and my newsfeed seems like i am talking to myself. I would like some new friends who are on daily who can literally kick my *kitten* when I slack up. Add me if you want to motivate each other and be there for each other

Replies

• Anna_Sta
    Anna_Sta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thank You!!!
  • lauramummysix
    lauramummysix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Added you too!! I once was using this daily it was brill really kept me on track and then saw not much of anyone else so I was on off on off but really need to get back on track....really lost my way so today start again
  • harveyj_88
    harveyj_88 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, just literally logged back in after falling off the wagon, and put most of the might back on. Let's do this!
    I'm off to Dominican Republic in October and I plan to lose 28lb by then
  • jlsmith1982
    jlsmith1982 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I would love to help keep you motivated and support you. Are you on Facebook? I run private group page with people just like you on there health and fitness journey. It's full of support, motivation, recipes and tips. Does this sound like something you be interested in? It's free of course and only takes sec to sign up. ☺☺
  • MikeLeTwigg
    MikeLeTwigg Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day, happy to give a motivational boot to anyone provided there prepared to return the favour
  • mhooge
    mhooge Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow it was like you were talking about me! I'm in the same boat and would love some help too.