How do you combat late night cravings?

Options
Late night craving are the worst. I've always been a late night popcorn popper or grab a small bag of chips. I'm lot a sweet tooth but love my salt and carbs. Must not give in !

Replies

• TiJoGa
    TiJoGa Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I go to bed :)
  • thininmy30s
    thininmy30s Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also keep myself awake till midnight not sure why ...
  • Ialwayswin01
    Ialwayswin01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of pecans or walnuts?
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Look in your nearest grocery store and find "Skinny Pop" ....all it is, is popcorn, salt and sunflower oil! And only 39 calories per cup. I also found it at Costco in 100-calorie mini bags!
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Make a cup of green tea. No calories, natural appetite suppressant, gives your hands and mouth something to do. You can also go all out and have two cups ;)
    Try different flavours. Buy a couple of different flavours so you can enjoy trying something new and choosing which flavour you are going to have.

Or save enough calories from your day to allow for some popcorn at night.
  • rippytherip
    rippytherip Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth! Try it, it works.
  • rebekahlacelle
    rebekahlacelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1. brush your teeth to lose appetite
    2. know that when your body gets "hungry" late at night it is actually because you are getting tired. our body needs food to gain energy and when you are getting tired and need sleep your body thinks you need food for more energy. my advice would be to go to sleep. take a sleeping pill if you need help
  • thininmy30s
    Options
    Thanks All! Definitely gonna try the tea and brushing my teeth when I feel hungry!
  • thininmy30s
    Options
    Feel free to add he ladies ! I need all the support I can get and would love to be a support in return!