what's your goals guys and women

Options
Feel free to add me I'm a professional boxer always active and looking for positive friends any things possible

Replies

• lindz4ever
    lindz4ever Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of two toddlers looking to lose 35-45 pounds, started w weeks ago at 195 and today I'm 189.5 I'm doing this cause I hate what I see in the mirror and I am unable to get my husband attention. I want to feel sexy again, my big problem is my stomach, so I'm really working on flating and toning it up
  • rawrolivia
    rawrolivia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal right now is just to lose 10 pounds and tone up :-)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hit a 450lb squat and a 300lb bench in competition. I'd like to hit a 500lb deadlift in any format (I'll take a gym PR for this one). All by the end of the year.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    To lose my last 7 pounds!
  • Renebry
    Renebry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose around 10 to 15 lbs and tone up. My body is just different after having my son, so I'm not sure what my ideal goal weight would be anymore. But definitely be more fit.
  • FightMan415
    FightMan415 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lindz4ever wrote: »
    I'm a stay at home mom of two toddlers looking to lose 35-45 pounds, started w weeks ago at 195 and today I'm 189.5 I'm doing this cause I hate what I see in the mirror and I am unable to get my husband attention. I want to feel sexy again, my big problem is my stomach, so I'm really working on flating and toning it up

I think you're going to do great and he will notice you you have to want it though cutt out the salt and sugar drink lots of water and stop eating after 8 o'clock but eat small meals and do some cardio and the weight will fall off trust me
  • azucker88
    azucker88 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am looking to drop about 50 lbs, I am already down 8lbs, I started at 190, I am at 182. I want to be at 135. I will get there, I carry my weight all over, not just a pertruding mid section, most wouldn't even guess my weight was so high, so I am doing spinning classes twice a week and bootcamp 2 times a week as well to work every part of my body. Once I reach my goal, I will get to take my dream vacation to Hawaii :)
  • zhope123
    zhope123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to become healthier, to start of with I would like to lose 30kgs.
  • dulcegems
    dulcegems Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app.. my goal is to loose 15/20 pounds, tone up n stay fit.. if you guys have any suggestions please let me know.. :)
  • ItsmeDili
    ItsmeDili Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 19kgs in the next 8-10
    Months!!!! Having friends through MFP is a real encouragement... Keep recording your calorie intake and also share your achievements!!!
  • jaybee21401
    jaybee21401 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all, my name is Josh and this is day one of 365. I'm 6'5" , 340 lbs , and tired of being uncomfortable with myself. I'm giving myself one year to get down to 260 lbs. If there is anyone else just starting their journey as well or is very active, please feel free to add me.
  • SugarySweetheart
    SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Lose 100 pounds or enough to get me off meds permanently!
  • interrobanger
    interrobanger Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just want to lose these last 24 pounds and actually like the way I look again.
  • mauigizmo
    mauigizmo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 14 kg back to my pre kids weight :)
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have 25-30 more pound to lose (down 58) and my goal this year is to run a half marathon. I have signed up for one and am scared to death :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    My immediate goal is to get rid of my moobs.
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    To shed all the excess weight I've gained the past 6 months, Stopped going to the gym regular , ate too much fattening foods and here I am !
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    To lose 15 lbs, which I did. And to work on recomp, which I am. :)
  • mollymartinez1983
    mollymartinez1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, :)
    My goal right now is to loose ten pounds. I also want to get stronger so I have started to lift. I am 31yrs old and already have issues with vericose veins. I am trying to loose weight a little at a time to see if they improve.
  • muncymissy
    muncymissy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 lbs by September 1st. I'm a 45 year old mom of 5, just the thought of exercise makes me want to nap, I have low vitamin d and iron and health issues. If losing a few lbs will make me feel better, then well, let's do this. :)