Struggling to do it on my own

Options
Hello, my name is Charlene. I am trying to change my eating habits and lifestyle . I will need all the support I can get.. Thanks

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to do it! Add me if you wish to. I have been logging for 70 days now, still kind of a newbie, compared to some that have been logging for years, but it takes a village to move a mountain right?
  • NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Charlene! I believe that changing your lifestyle is SO much better than simply dieting... that's finally become my mantra, after many failed attempts in the past. Nice to meet you!! :smile:
  • cristinaa201
    cristinaa201 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im also new here & dont worry ur not alone you will get the right gudiance here :)
  • cristinaa201
    cristinaa201 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Charlene! I believe that changing your lifestyle is SO much better than simply dieting... that's finally become my mantra, after many failed attempts in the past. Nice to meet you!! :smile:

I love ur username <3:) cool
  • Domo_Yakara
    Domo_Yakara Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck
  • Kandnotsad
    Kandnotsad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too this is only my 3rd day but I'm determined! So let's do this together.
  • Sewjodie1
    Sewjodie1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome , i'm still new but been going now for 6 weeks and lost 10lb, it's not always easy but don't beat yourself up on bad days just get back on it is my best advice xx
  • wesjack777
    wesjack777 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    G'day!
    No one does it on their own!!
    Feel free to add me too.
    I've been on the app and getting healthier and fitter for a fair time now. It is great and so worthwhile!!

Remember... Slow progress doesn't mean no progress!
  • tarekhamouda
    tarekhamouda Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Easy step that helped me loose weight: whenever you get sugar cravings go for fruit, you will not feel satisfied for the first few times and still crave sugar, but after a few days it will be your satisfying desert. once you wrestle your sugar cravings, work on your food portions, cut carbs and increase vegies and proteins, drink lots of water. Good Luck