Getting Started Again (100+ to lose)

Options
2»

Replies

• Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all. I have lost 177 with 73 to go so anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Btbeam wrote: »
    Welcome to all. I have lost 177 with 73 to go so anyone can feel free to add me.

Btbeam is awesome! He's on every day!
  • KassieRose_13
    KassieRose_13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have anywhere from 60-80 to lose anyone feel free to add me
  • JRNYWITHME
    JRNYWITHME Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    autumn0wl wrote: »
    i have 100+ pounds to lose. I would love some friends on here that are in a similar boat.

Same here! Count me in :-)
  • dym2885
    dym2885 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too I need to lose 100 lbs! I need support.
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    MissElectricEyeliner Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have 101+ lbs to go.Anyone feel free to add me! B)
  • apmrobinette
    apmrobinette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some support, as well.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on what you are doing, you've made the right choice! I have lost 90lbs but more importantly I have gone from a 300lbs smoker to someone who can run over 10k and bike over 20k all in the same day. I run both road and trail, bike both road and trail, hike, swim and backpack - I guess what I am saying is that if I can, so can you!

Develop some good friends on MFP to help hold you accountable and help give support. Realize that this is a lifestyle change, not a diet and it will take a little while to get were you want - the journey is so worth it though! Figure out your motivation(s) and create short and long attainable goals - then go get them!

All the best to you all in your journey!! Your goals and dreams are with in your reach!
  • beachgrl79
    beachgrl79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have a LOT to lose but I am determined and Plexus is helping me a lot. I would love to have some friends on here to help motivate me and be accountable for my exercise and food. Thanks!
  • moonpie83
    moonpie83 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here! I've been down this road before; lost weight, just to gain it all back and then some. I'm starting this journey again and I am willing to give and, especially, receive support! Good luck on your journey and I will send you a request!
  • tthoma5201
    tthoma5201 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose too. You can request me.
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. I have been on the roller coaster for years. I did Medifast for a while and gained it all back. I have started plexus again faithfully because you husband has lost 30 lbs and feels great. It curbs the craving fore and makes me feel better. Add me for extra motivation because I have to it this time!
  • icyheart1411
    icyheart1411 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Minimum of 100 pounds still for me!