6week6pack - COMPLETED! pics...

Options
curleesam
curleesam Posts: 462 Member
I have completed six week six pack and I am really happy with the results. It was a hard slog but worth it! Its hard to see a difference with these pictures but I swear they feel like abs of steel now, I am soooooo pleased!

I have just posted before and afters but on my profile I have some during pictures as well.

I would highly recommend the DVD.

Ok here goes...(I didnt take a side view at the beginning so I am using one I took after week 1)

Before
P1020446.jpg

P1020552.jpg

AFTER
P1020635.jpg

P1020633.jpg

P1020634.jpg

Replies

• sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Lovely. :) That side view is incredible. And your hips slimmed down a LOT. Well done!
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!

I'm up to day 5 today I was actually sitting here thinking "I really cant be bothered today" but seeing this has got me off my butt and ready to go :)
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing! youve done a great job. Goes to show these dvds are always worth sticking to even though there such bloody hard work!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Ive just ordered this dvd, hoping I will have the same results. Did you have any days off? (as I do other exercise classes etc too)xxx
  • curleesam
    Options
    Thanks all. I cant recommend this DVD enough. I am a complete fitness DVD convert now!

I did it 4 or 5 times a week. Then I gymmed once or twice a week but mainly did strength training.
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you look amazing!! what DVD is it? x
  • curleesam
    Options
    Wow!! you look amazing!! what DVD is it? x

Thanks.

The DVD is Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    welldone !!! you have done so well!!! i will do day 5 of week 2 today and you have given me the motivation to stick with it !!!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Great abs! You can so see a difference, particularly more definition around the waist, and the side view is awesome!

I'm just about to start D5...what a motivator!
  • michelle2808
    Options
    mine should be here today, can't wait to start it! :) I'm doing ripped in 30 and I want to add this to my workout too! You look great!
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You have to be pretty tall to be at your CW with a stomach like that, hot damn! well done!
  • curleesam
    Options
    You have to be pretty tall to be at your CW with a stomach like that, hot damn! well done!

lol thanks! I am 5ft 9" tall. I always get a little jealous when I see some GW set as 115lbs or something cos I know I could never get to that weight. I would look skeletal!! I think my body is struggling to find reserves of fat now as it is! LOL
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!!!! =D
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I'm on level 3 of the 30-Day Shred, looking forward to trying this DVD as well. Thanks for the recommendation and proof of results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!