Replies

• jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!
  • NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I barely recognized your after pic as you!! Amazing loss... congrats!! :smile:
  • JasonWCowling
    JasonWCowling Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Topathemorning - I haven't needed any skin removal. I think the combination of my being 6'2" - having been a past athlete, and I guess having some elasticity left has left me in decent condition. I'll never have a 6 pack without surgery, but it would definitely be cosmetic. I don't know the cost of that surgery - whatever it might be is out of my budget! Some of my friends with loose skin have had serious medical issues resulting from it (irritation/mobility/etc) - it's covered under some insurances for these reasons, so maybe check up on that. Good Luck!
  • ItsmeDili
    ItsmeDili Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    You look like you finally found the person you were deep inside :) It's amazing and inspiring, and I can only imagine the impact this transformation has had in all areas of your life. Hats off to you sir, well done.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. You look great and you found a new you. <3
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel great to be able to cross your legs so easily? You look great. Congratulations!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! :)
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • JasonWCowling
    JasonWCowling Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Birder - yes it fees great to cross legs. Also not worrying about chair integrity is a bonus...putting on socks...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!