pizza and thank you's.

Options
fishshark
fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
My eyes, mouth, stomach, and appetite are about 10 billion times bigger then the calories i burn daily and that is annoying. I do have to say though, thank you to everyone who has helped me and many others with CICO. I always knew that it was CICO, but with the never ending list of trendy diets it is hard not to get caught up. I love food and I love eat and it will never change.
I am currently eating 2 slices of pizza, would I like it to be the entire damn thing? Yes. I am just happy i get to have the two and still lose.
thank you for all of you and thank you baby Jesus for pizza.

Replies

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Your last line gave me a MUCH needed laugh this morning. :)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    My eyes, mouth, stomach, and appetite are about 10 billion times bigger then the calories i burn daily and that is annoying. I do have to say though, thank you to everyone who has helped me and many others with CICO. I always knew that it was CICO, but with the never ending list of trendy diets it is hard not to get caught up. I love food and I love eat and it will never change.
    I am currently eating 2 slices of pizza, would I like it to be the entire damn thing? Yes. I am just happy i get to have the two and still lose.
    thank you for all of you and thank you baby Jesus for pizza.

Baby Cheeses .. right? :bigsmile:

giphy.gif
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza

actually, im not a huge fan of pizza but have 2 teens and a 9 year old, so its an often occurrence here LOLOLOL
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I feel you, I absolutely LOVE to eat, the bigger the portion the better! But, sadly I know I can no longer eat my own body weight in snacks daily if I want to keep off the fat I've lost. It's hard, sometimes much harder than other times, but the benefits are so very worth it. You have a great attitude; a couple of slices of pizza might feel a bit crap compared to munching the whole delicious thing but at least you're allowing yourself some and being sensible, indulging your love of pizza while sticking to your calories.

Plus, everyone knows that refusing pizza makes the baby Jesus cry.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I know what you mean! I love Pizza.
    Because of the UK Heatwave we're having at the moment (which is actually becoming a pain )....i won't be going near a Cooker or Oven today, so we're having Pizza tonight.
    Can't wait!
  • AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Pizza is soo amazing ahahah luckily I found ways to make it 10 times healthier haha a pizza a day keeps the madness away
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    The great thing about pizza and only eating two slices is that you'll have some left over and can eat two slices the next day, too. I sometimes even stretch it out over three days. :p
  • sabrinacrandall
    sabrinacrandall Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I know. I had pizza the other day, and I bought just a single slice so I couldn't over-eat it. It was amazing, and I feel that I really needed it to stay on-track. Like I can have pizza as long as I log it and plan my calories around it. Very good feeling. :) So many thanks for pizza.
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Every time someone says they can’t eat pizza because they’re on a “diet”, God kills a puppy. So really, CICO is saving puppies left and right.

2479169-internet_memes_i_love_this_post.jpg
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have had a slice for breakfast.