Happy Birthday to me!

Options
SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
In about 6 months. Its on December 7th. This is just a friendly reminder that i want a hand knitted sweater. Please dont make me moon you.
Love,
Ed "the guy who really wants a hand knitted sweater, that is knitted with love, and is preferrably a dark blue or even black"

Replies

• KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :laugh: HAHAHA, you crack me up Ed!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    In about 6 months. Its on December 7th. This is just a friendly reminder that i want a hand knitted sweater. Please dont make me moon you.
    Love,
    Ed "the guy who really wants a hand knitted sweater, that is knitted with love, and is preferrably a dark blue or even black"

This is not an idle threat. I will go on a world wide mooning spree on December 8th if my demands are not met! Please do not make the world see my bright white bootie!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! *throwing confetti* Happy halfway to your birthday!

LOVE ME SOME ED! :smooched:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    WOOHOO! *throwing confetti* Happy halfway to your birthday!

LOVE ME SOME ED! :smooched:

Awww :-) I :heart: you to!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    If I could knit anything more complex than a wonky scarf then I would knit you a jumper!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    this is a funny post -- made me smile. I'm still not making you a sweater I"m in the wonky scarf talent group myself :heart:
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I knit, but you would have to explain to my family why their sweaters are not finished! I need to think of a way to be active while knitting. Call it "excerknit"? Any suggestions? : )
  • mhamlin
    mhamlin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Haha!! :laugh:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I knit, but you would have to explain to my family why their sweaters are not finished! I need to think of a way to be active while knitting. Call it "excerknit"? Any suggestions? : )

Bounce on an excersize ball? That might work!
    And really, how long have you known your family.... Please knit me a scarf! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    get on an exercise bike while knitting...
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    If I could knit anything more complex than a wonky scarf then I would knit you a jumper!

Thats a nice thought but Ed doesnt wear jumpers! Ed wears leather jackets, cowboy hats and nice sweraters hand knitted with love!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    LOL! If I could knit, I'd do just that!! :laugh:

-ps... I moon back!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Well, since I know about it, happy birthday! *this way i won't forget in 6 months* :laugh: :noway:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Well, since I know about it, happy birthday! *this way i won't forget in 6 months* :laugh: :noway:

Youi are soooooooooooooooooooo wrong bro! lol
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    hahahaha! you do make me smile! couldnt help but laugh out loud, was all ready to wish you happy birthday lol so will do it now just in case i forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for December! my birthday in December (25th) too so hope you dont forget, hehe! love you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Thats a nice thought but Ed doesnt wear jumpers! Ed wears leather jackets, cowboy hats and nice sweraters hand knitted with love!

A jumper is a sweater you wally :tongue: I'm british! hehe
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hhhmmmmm I may have to try the bike. I will see if I can rig up a way to keep the wool out of the pedals. As much as I dislike stationary bikes you may have something there! As for an exercise ball - I think I would end up stabbing myself, let alone the fact it may be difficult to keep the stitches on the needles! Gotta love it!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    So...if I don't knit you a sweater, you'll moon me? :blushing: :tongue: :wink:
  • SoldierDad
    Options

A jumper is a sweater you wally :tongue: I'm british! hehe

I am sooooooooooooooooo gonna moon you!