NSV- out of the mouths of my chidlren

Options
Today we are preparing to go to the beach, as the kids are out of school for the Memorial Day holidays. We are all getting ready, and I get my suit on from last year. My 9yr old son comes to me and he says "Whoa mom!" i said "What?" he said "you know that commercial that says Lose your muffin top? Well YOU lost your muffin top!!" hahahahahaha I said " yeah I guess I did huh?" He said (using hand gestures) you did, cuz it use to look like this, and NOW there is nothing its flat, you dont have a muffin top anymore"... I just kinda laughed....

now would a grown man ever say that , in those terms ? LOL Gotta love kids.... they'll just tell ya how it is....

Replies

• TNH76
    TNH76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    lol! :laugh: Great job!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    That's cute! It's funny what kids come up with :laugh:
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Kids are so blunt sometimes it's amazing. But at least he was blunt about wonderful progress! :D
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    So wonderful! Having come out of your son's mouth, there can't be any doubt as to it's truth! You must look FANTASTIC! :happy:
  • fidgekitty
    fidgekitty Posts: 43
    Options
    Reading this made my day, the best compliment comes from kids because they don't hold anything back! Congrats, and keep up the good work!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    lol that's cute.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! That was so cute! I would so scrapbook that quote by a picture of him! Encourage him to keep saying that stuff for his future wife! LOL.
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Son sounds like a comedian. Congrats!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    That is adorable :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!