Try try try again

Options
Hi everyone!

I lost my way about 6 years ago when suddenly my body failed me. After 4 surgeries and more than 3 years of living in extreme pain, I have lost the bubble on managing a healthy weight. I've gained about 40 pounds. I've tried a number of times to get it under control, but to no effect. The weight just kept creeping up.

Two months ago I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. It's pretty mild, but that does explain why CICO wasn't working. I've started on Armour Thyroid, but it is not a magic pill. I still need to do my part. It's hard to stay confident. My body has recovered from the pain, but I still feel broken. I guess I just need to focus on the numbers right in front of me. Just today's calories.

I could use some motivation if anyone would like to kick me in the virtual butt now and then. I've given up so many times in the past that it is really hard for me to post this. It's so much easier to give up if no one is paying attention.

Replies

• galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you I had 2 ivfs 3 pregnancies if I can do it you deffo can!
  • Heulitt26
    Heulitt26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    we'll kick some pounds off along with each other's butts!! I'm a mom of 2 and already lost 24 lbs but looking to lose another 30 :smiley: love to be friends!