How much weight have you lost doing P90X?

Options
Well I am into week #2 of P90X and I have completed my first month of Shakeology. I am stronger, and there's more muscle definition all around. I also work out on my lunchs doing cardio, sit ups & pull ups. I love the intensity of P90X and I am showing my coworker some of the moves at the gym as well so that he can do it too.

When do you start to notice a difference in the weight loss?? How much weight have you lost during the first round? Need some P90X friends!

Replies

• melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start it in June! I have one friend who is doing P90X but I could use some P90X friends too to keep me motivated!
  • lblavoie
    lblavoie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love P90X too! I lost about 30lbs. doing it plus like 17 inches!! I'm doing it again now. I'm training for a 10-mile race, so I'm running 3 days a week and then using Kenpo, Cardio X and Core Synergistics for cross training 3 days a week and then Legs & Back and Arms for my strength training. I'd love to be friends and encourage each other!!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    I am going to start it in June as well and would LOVE some P90X friends ... someone that understands when I have a hard time getting out of bed because I'm so sore ... LOL!
  • bex481
    bex481 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I lost 16 pounds in phase 1. Took a break for a week and concentrated on more cardio but i am starting phase 2 today. So mine will be more like p97x :) I love p90x! Good luck!
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    15 lbs in 60 days
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    What is it? x
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    HI

I am almost done with my first round of P90X there is a group on here for P90X try putting P90X in the search if you can't find it let mme know I will find the link and send it. Congrats on starting!

To tell you the truth I have not lost much weight on the scale (I have 2 weeks unitl my first P90X graduation) but when I did my 60 day measurements i have lost almost 10 inches total! I can t wait to see in two more weeks , I am done a pants size!

Don't get sicouraged by the scale with this program many people I have talked to have not lost on the scale but they are going down in inches because of muscle replacement. Feel free to friend me or ask any questions. I am going to do P90X again when I am done
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    What is it? x

What is P90X? It is a beachbody product that is a DVD home program where you do cardio & strength training in your home. Its pretty good!
  • julybugg
    julybugg Posts: 10
    Options
    I just finished it last month, and was a huge fan! Feel free to look at my pictures on my profile... During P90X I lost about 9.5 lbs and about 4 inches (I think) in my waist. I really started to tell a BIG difference after about week 6- now I can't go anywhere with out people making comments about how much weight I have lost. My Husband did P90X with me and he lost about 20 lbs!!
  • amfaery
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/242461-p90x-round-1-beginners

here is the group lots of nice people and encouraging
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    I have lost 32 pounds...I am almost done with my 90 days...a few more weeks and I'm done. :smile:
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    HI

I am almost done with my first round of P90X there is a group on here for P90X try putting P90X in the search if you can't find it let mme know I will find the link and send it. Congrats on starting!

To tell you the truth I have not lost much weight on the scale (I have 2 weeks unitl my first P90X graduation) but when I did my 60 day measurements i have lost almost 10 inches total! I can t wait to see in two more weeks , I am done a pants size!

Don't get sicouraged by the scale with this program many people I have talked to have not lost on the scale but they are going down in inches because of muscle replacement. Feel free to friend me or ask any questions. I am going to do P90X again when I am done

inches yes..my thighs are smaller and I am finally able to fit into the next dress size. I was able to put on a size 18 and do them up but it was not comfortable. Now I can wear them all day with no complaints. So thats pretty awesome I think!
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    I have lost 32 pounds...I am almost done with my 90 days...a few more weeks and I'm done. :smile:

wow thats awesome! Was it your first round or second? Are you doing the Lean or Classic?
  • lblavoie
    lblavoie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Would love any P90X friends here!!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Thanks.x
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hello, I plan to start P90X in June too. I'm looking for anyone who would like to start and small support group. I've seen the other support group but there is a million people on the threads so it really hard to follow. I'm thinking about starting a small closed group of 20 or less people.
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    I just finished it last month, and was a huge fan! Feel free to look at my pictures on my profile... During P90X I lost about 9.5 lbs and about 4 inches (I think) in my waist. I really started to tell a BIG difference after about week 6- now I can't go anywhere with out people making comments about how much weight I have lost. My Husband did P90X with me and he lost about 20 lbs!!

You look great! Did you do the classic or lean program?
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    15 lbs in 60 days

Nice!!
  • amfaery
    Options
    Hello, I plan to start P90X in June too. I'm looking for anyone who would like to start and small support group. I've seen the other support group but there is a million people on the threads so it really hard to follow. I'm thinking about starting a small closed group of 20 or less people.

I would join I am almost done with round one! I plan on doing it again after my upcoming vacation. I started to mix in Insanity for more cardio and variety so fun
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing my 4th round of P90X. While I haven't followed the recommended diet (at all), I do eat very healthy for the most part. I have not lost weight, per se, but I am MUCH stronger, leaner, and smaller!