Fallen Off Again!!!

Options
Okay I know that I have been bad for the last oh it seems like for ever. I have been battleing a cold and some other things that I thought I was pregnant and I just kinda gave up on the eating. I was still eating okay but not really logging anything and nothing sounded good to me at all.

Well after 4 tests later they have come back all negative. Kinda upsetting but could be a good thing. I need to get the rest of this weight off before I even try again. I have set myself up again and I am ready to get back and start this better. I can say I have only gained back about 4 pounds which I guess isn't that bad, I am ready to start this new year off right now.

So I am ready to do this. Wish me luck!!!!

:heart: Molly

Replies

• MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Okay I know that I have been bad for the last oh it seems like for ever. I have been battleing a cold and some other things that I thought I was pregnant and I just kinda gave up on the eating. I was still eating okay but not really logging anything and nothing sounded good to me at all.

Well after 4 tests later they have come back all negative. Kinda upsetting but could be a good thing. I need to get the rest of this weight off before I even try again. I have set myself up again and I am ready to get back and start this better. I can say I have only gained back about 4 pounds which I guess isn't that bad, I am ready to start this new year off right now.

So I am ready to do this. Wish me luck!!!!

:heart: Molly
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck Miss Molly Sue! You can do this so keep your head high and continue to work toward your goals!! I know it isn't easy but I have faith in you! We are all here in this one with you and we will give you all the support you need. If you need any really good advice, go back and check on Fitness Chick's or Tamtastics posts because they are awesome!
  • DemonG
    DemonG Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck and best wishes! I'm brand new here, but so far this seems like the place to be for help and motivation for those of us who've "fallen off the wagon".

I hope the New Year has lots of good things in store for you. :flowerforyou:

--Michelle
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Molly! You can do it! :drinker:
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I feel you! we are in this together!!

:flowerforyou: Heather
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I think this has happened to all of us at one point or another...pick up and get going again!:flowerforyou: We can do it!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much, yeah I am so ready to do this again, I have set myself ready for my work outs and going to be busy this year.
    I am planning on working out 4 days a week, school starts on 5th Jan and trying to take care of my family.
    I have change many things for me and I know that I can do this very much. I am so ready to show off my new body. I am on my goal to get this off this year. I know that I can do it and going to be holding my self accountable. I want to say thank you everyone and this year is going to be great!!!!

Thank you