Hi Everyone

Options
I just got given this site URL by a friend. I have a LOT to lose (over 100lbs) and I have started properly today :happy:

seems very daunting at the moment.

Replies

• AJelinski
    AJelinski Posts: 36
    Options
    And you can do it!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great site! Friend me if you like
  • Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and I hope you meet all your goals!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You can do it, and this is an amazing site for keeping track and for support and motivation. Welcome, and feel free to add me if you need a friend.
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    And I hope you enjoy your stay here. It's helped me tremendously! Just stay focused and determined and watch the pounds disappear before your very eyes. Like a magic trick! LOL! I'll friend ya!
  • RaeLynn_3
    RaeLynn_3 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome!! Add me if u like....would love to help!!
  • MistyRD
    MistyRD Posts: 7
    Options
    You can totally do it!!!
  • nakie22
    nakie22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Don't doubt yourself you can do it !
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This site is so supportive, and has really helped me stay on track. Good luck to you on your weight loss, you can do it!! :)
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You can do it! All the tools you need are here. Plus if you need support, there are thousands here to help.:glasses:
  • karrie921
    karrie921 Posts: 5
    Options
    You can do it, I need to loose over 100 too and I starte yesterday and I LOVE this site. Everyone is so supportive, and it feel wonderful not to be in it alone! Good luck!!! And congratulations for taking the first step!:happy:
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome. This site is so lovely and I just know it will make all the difference!!!