Hi Everyone

tashajayne2011
tashajayne2011 Posts: 288
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I just got given this site URL by a friend. I have a LOT to lose (over 100lbs) and I have started properly today :happy:

seems very daunting at the moment.

Replies

• AJelinski
    AJelinski Posts: 36
    And you can do it!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    MFP is a great site! Friend me if you like
  • Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Welcome to MFP and I hope you meet all your goals!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    You can do it, and this is an amazing site for keeping track and for support and motivation. Welcome, and feel free to add me if you need a friend.
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    And I hope you enjoy your stay here. It's helped me tremendously! Just stay focused and determined and watch the pounds disappear before your very eyes. Like a magic trick! LOL! I'll friend ya!
  • RaeLynn_3
    RaeLynn_3 Posts: 22
    Welcome!! Add me if u like....would love to help!!
  • MistyRD
    MistyRD Posts: 7
    You can totally do it!!!
  • nakie22
    nakie22 Posts: 13 Member
    Don't doubt yourself you can do it !
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! This site is so supportive, and has really helped me stay on track. Good luck to you on your weight loss, you can do it!! :)
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    You can do it! All the tools you need are here. Plus if you need support, there are thousands here to help.:glasses:
  • karrie921
    karrie921 Posts: 5
    You can do it, I need to loose over 100 too and I starte yesterday and I LOVE this site. Everyone is so supportive, and it feel wonderful not to be in it alone! Good luck!!! And congratulations for taking the first step!:happy:
  • Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome. This site is so lovely and I just know it will make all the difference!!!
This discussion has been closed.