Need Motivating Friends!!

Options
Hello, all! I'm a mama of 4 kids and would love to lose 60-70lbs.

It is hard to keep starting again. I want to just finish what I've come here to do. SO, if you'd like to work on this weight loss thing together, let's be friends!!!!

Also, if you're from Bay City Michigan, lets work out together!!!!

Replies

• too_fat_to_fail
    too_fat_to_fail Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mom of two - just starting, with about 50 lbs to lose. I just added you!
  • yeslary
    yeslary Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom o two here
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! I'm a mama of 4 kids and would love to lose 60-70lbs.

It is hard to keep starting again. I want to just finish what I've come here to do. SO, if you'd like to work on this weight loss thing together, let's be friends!!!!

Also, if you're from Bay City Michigan, lets work out together!!!!

You can do it! It is all about setting it as your lifestyle and sticking to it! I find it hard to keep at it during the winter and find myself start over every spring. boo.

BUT YOU CAN DO IT!!!

• KP0PL0V3R
    KP0PL0V3R Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need friends as well <3 you can do it!! i just came back from trying like three time. this is it for me!
  • SkinnyRuthy
    SkinnyRuthy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    @too_fat_to_fail awesome! we can do this! @yeslary how much are you trying to lose? lets be friends! @majigurl thank you! i am determined to find a method that works with my lifestyle and work at it with all the determination and gumption I can so I can achieve and maintain my goals. I think the issue I have had all along is I saw weight loss as the goal and then I could quit (so every time I felt good about weight I had lost, I got comfortable and celebrated by eating! lol *palm face*). This time, it is all about living and enjoying and celebrating life...even the food parts of life, as long as I don't make food the thing I'm thinking about more than everything else...which shamefully it has been some days... Determined to make these changes and reach my goals!
  • SkinnyRuthy
    Options
    @KPOPLOV3R you can do it too! Lets motivate each other to NOT quit!
  • Heulitt26
    Heulitt26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ladies I would love some friends to join me! Getting back in the swing of things with MFP and beginning to track once again! I am a mom of 2, a 2 yr old and an almost 3 month old, and have already lost 24 lbs but i am still 30 lbs from my goal weight :smiley: pushing to accomplish this awesome task and lookin for some friends along the way!!
  • MeAgain2011
    MeAgain2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me! Good luck and let's keep each other motivated!
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mom of two (16 and 2) and have lost about 58 pounds and still would like to drop 25-30 :)
  • SkinnyRuthy
    Options
    @Heulitt26 wow, good job losing those 24lbs! My littlest ones are almost 3 and 16mo! I've been tearing my hair out a little bit, but I know I can lose this weight---just have to get them involved! :) Glad we are new friends! @MeAgain2011 Sounds like a plan! We can do it! @adreal I know what it's like to have kiddos far apart! AMAZING job on the 58lbs lost! So impressed! Would love to hear if you had any tricks...lets motivate each other as we continue to lose what we need to!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 here :)
  • SkinnyRuthy
    Options
    Amazing job on your weight loss journey @happymom83! So inspiring! I was born in 83 as well :wink:
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Aww thanx girly ;) Feel free to add me :) I can always use new friends! And encouragement :)