Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    cmaksimik wrote: »
    What is the relevance of this thread??

What is the relevance of life?
  • 0torque0
    0torque0 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    MilicaX wrote: »
    0torque0 wrote: »
    Do you know what Bukkake means?

what made you think of that? hahaha

Do you think I was embarassed with myself because I brought it up to someone and they didn't know what it ment so I felt like I was such a perv?

do you feel better now that lots of people know what it means?

and is your inbox suddenly full of friend requests?
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    You people still asking questions? :open_mouth:

Do you have any good questions to ask?

Don’t you believe me? Think a moment and think of all the possible dreams that you have experienced in your life. Is it not possible that everything around you is nothing but an incredibly intricate dream? But we have people and things around us that we cannot doubt, because we can hear, see, smell, taste and feel them, right? Yes, and no. People who take LSD, for example, say that they can touch the most convincing hallucinations, but we do not claim that their visions are “reality”. Your dreams simulate sensations as well, after all, what you perceive is what different sections of your brain tell you to.

As a result, which parts of existence can we not doubt?

Do you know that I'm a lucid dreamer? Do you know how funit is to experience dreams but change them to how you want them to go? Did you know you can dream while you are awakeand with your eyes open? Have you ever thought that our dreams are our bodys way of getting through day to day life? Do you know if you have a horrible day your dreams should even it out so you feel a bit less crappy the next day?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    You people still asking questions? :open_mouth:

Do you have any good questions to ask?

Don’t you believe me? Think a moment and think of all the possible dreams that you have experienced in your life. Is it not possible that everything around you is nothing but an incredibly intricate dream? But we have people and things around us that we cannot doubt, because we can hear, see, smell, taste and feel them, right? Yes, and no. People who take LSD, for example, say that they can touch the most convincing hallucinations, but we do not claim that their visions are “reality”. Your dreams simulate sensations as well, after all, what you perceive is what different sections of your brain tell you to.

As a result, which parts of existence can we not doubt?

Do you know that I'm a lucid dreamer? Do you know how funit is to experience dreams but change them to how you want them to go? Did you know you can dream while you are awakeand with your eyes open? Have you ever thought that our dreams are our bodys way of getting through day to day life? Do you know if you have a horrible day your dreams should even it out so you feel a bit less crappy the next day?

Is that Ella i see?
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    How can I be a lucid dreamer?
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Can I be your friend >:)

will you keep the eye pro on?
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Why is it that we have leaders? Why is it we have to put up with the childishness of the government? How come the people that don't want to be ruled haven't all joined together? Why are we just saying we dislike them and not acting on it..like doing a protest? Is it because we think we would get harmed? Or because people are not free but deep down live in fear? :joy:
  • Curtruns
    Options
    Why is it that we have leaders? Why is it we have to put up with the childishness of the government? How come the people that don't want to be ruled haven't all joined together? Why are we just saying we dislike them and not acting on it..like doing a protest? Is it because we think we would get harmed? Or because people are not free but deep down live in fear? :joy:

what is with all the questions?
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    Are they trying to confuse us? o.O
  • Curtruns
    Options
    who are "they?"
  • 0torque0
    Options

Do you think I was embarassed with myself because I brought it up to someone and they didn't know what it ment so I felt like I was such a perv?

Well I think I do feel a little better. No, why would people want to be my friend? :)[/quo

Well I think I do feel a little better. No, why would people want to be my friend? :)

To be your friend or just to see more pics?
  • Curtruns
    Options
    did anyone else find the previous topic a bit more interesting?
  • 0torque0
    Options

Are politicians really leaders? Shouldn't leaders be more concerned about those they lead rather than themselves?
  • Curtruns
    Options
    shall I repeat myself? does anyone else feel the previous topic was a bit more interesting?
  • 0torque0
    Options
    What would a new world order look like?

• PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    Which one?
  • Curtruns
    Options
    So, anyone go to church today? ;)

did Jersey Devil leave us to go to church?
  • Curtruns
    Options
    Curtruns wrote: »
    shall I repeat myself? does anyone else feel the previous topic was a bit more interesting?

Sex magic isn't interesting? :)

is this the same as magical sex?