Looking for some fellow apples.

Options
opalle
opalle Posts: 234 Member

I'm an overweight apple body type so not only do I worry about health issues from my weight, I'm also at increase risk from my waist.  Plus trying to find clothes that will still fit my rear without the excessive muffin top is almost impossible.  Any other apples out there want some encouragement as we get rid of our bellies?

Replies

• irisgal345
    irisgal345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple! Nothing worse than trying on clothes these days. I want my waist back!
  • nishatay
    nishatay Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple too. I carry all weight in my belly and boobs. I can't wait to have an actual waistline.
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Got to love the apple body!!! I'm right there with you.
  • Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im an apple shape carry my weight in belly and butt areas. I just started jillians michaels 30 day shred on level 1 day 3 it really helps get you in shape and tone those problem areas. Im 5'4 173 lbs. Feel free to add me. I have pictures in my profile. Been on here awhile first lost 25 lbs and gave up but at it again and determened to lose more this time. 11 lbs lost so far.
  • Rainesky1
    Rainesky1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Because of genetics its hard for me to lose my stomach. I've lost inches everywhere except my stomach. Add me. :)
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand* Yep, all my weight for the most part is in my tummy, boobs and arms. My legs are always the first to slim down when I work out. Here's to us fighting the genetics lol. Feel free to add me!
  • miniminto
    miniminto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm a fellow muffin topper! Once the size 14 jeans are fastened need a size 20 top to cover the pilsbury dough tummy, sigh!
  • QuallyLeShay
    QuallyLeShay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Apple here! With the shortest torso ever... Sigh. Feel free to add me!
  • allisoncouturier
    allisoncouturier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I call myself tube shaped. Lol. Feel free to add me. The support on here is amazing. I have had great success with low carbing in the last 3 weeks resulting in a muffin size decrease. :)