Anyone from the state of NY?

Options
JennyBanker
JennyBanker Posts: 49 Member
I live in upstate NY. Would love to find friends around my area to lose weight with.

Replies

• JennyBanker
    Options
    I live in upstate NY. Would love to find friends around my area to lose weight with.
  • Lily31667
    Options
    Hi Valeria344, I am from Rome NY, about 90 min from Rochester. I weigh 251 and would love to get down to 135. I'm 41 a mom of 2 finally grown children, 1 boy 1 girl. I have 2 grandchildren by my daughter. I've been overweight since 11.
  • JennyBanker
    Options
    Nice to meet you Lilly31667. My name is Jenny. I am married and have 2 boys of my own. they are 6 and 1. I know what you mean about doing for everyone else and not doing for yoursefl.
  • Lily31667
    Options
    Hi Jenny,

My real name is Laura. I had a boyfriend who used to give me lily's and said they meant laura I love you, so I started using it as my screen name etc. 3 16 67 is my bday. On Jan 14th we are starting a Biggest Loser competition at work. We are doing couple teams. My coworker Myra and i are a team. We are also going to join the weight watchers group that meets at work on Tues at lunch. Planet Fitness just opened here in Rome and its on my way home from work. So I am hoping this year will be a successful weight loss year for me. It will be great to have someone to talk to and help each other stay on track.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hi,I live in the Saratoga area.
  • amsky
    amsky Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in NY..went to college in Albany.

I now live in Las Vegas!:noway:
  • wolfie1106
    Options
    amsky - you went to albany??? i didn't know that...so did i!!!

but now i live in long island
  • MiaEllie
    Options
    Hello New Yorkers,
    I'm in Ithaca.
    Nice to meet you all.
  • amsky
    Options
    ((( SUNY ALBANY )))

Class of 1994.

Stacie, I am certain you graduated MUCH later than me...like class of 2000 or so!:smokin:
  • wolfie1106
    Options
    ummmmm, 2001, actually...ROFLMAO
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Where on the island do you live, I was born and raised there and still have all of my family there.
  • wolfie1106
    Options
    i grew up in babylon, but now i live in elmont...

where are you from?
    Options

where are you from?
    I grew up in East Northport and when I graduated from high school I moved to Long Island City (looking back on that move now I don't think I was thinking too rationally :laugh: ) then to Arkansas then to Texas, and now back again in Arkansas. My mom still lives in East Northport and my brother lives in Bay Shore.
  • amsky
    Options

where are you from?
    I grew up in East Northport and when I graduated from high school I moved to Long Island City (looking back on that move now I don't think I was thinking too rationally :laugh: ) then to Arkansas then to Texas, and now back again in Arkansas. My mom still lives in East Northport and my brother lives in Bay Shore.

DH's family lives in East Northport...Commack school district. Did you go to Commack HS and what year did you graduate?

You may know my husband or one of his brothers!!!
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I live in Rochester, NY.
    Options

where are you from?

DH's family lives in East Northport...Commack school district. Did you go to Commack HS and what year did you graduate?

You may know my husband or one of his brothers!!!

I went to Commack High School North and graduated in 1979, probably way older than your husband. :bigsmile: At that time there were two Commack High Schools - North and South, but I know that they consolidated them into one now and I think it's in what was the old Commack North High School building.
  • amsky
    Options
    YUP, DH graduated in 1989. But he did go to the old "north" Commack HS...actually his parents live like 2 blocks or so away from the HS..I remember walking to BIL HS graduation.:happy:
  • katekennedydance
    Options
    lynbrook. (long island, ny)

Love to walk or rollerskate in Valley stream hendrickson park. Or swim in the pool in summer.

Thinking of joining toh echo park pool.

always interested in walking buddies & online support.

ALSO--I am disciplined about YOUTUBE, NO EQUIPMENT WORKOUTS--don't need a gym or time to work out --- No more excuses. 15 minutes all it takes