I'm starting today for a better me!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
Hello, my name is Laura. I am 28 and I need to lose 105 pounds, I know that I can do it but I need a lot of support. I always start off with a bang and end with a clang, I never finish, I get discouraged very quick, so I am here to meet some people to help encourage me. My hubby is very supportive but he is not overweight and does not understand how hard it is to lose weight. So if any of you need need a support pal I will be here, send me an add request if you want to. I am a married stay at home mom of 2, My kids are Anna Grace, she is 31/2 years old and Jacob Quint, is 17 months. Good luck on all your weight loss journey's.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Laura. I am 28 and I need to lose 105 pounds, I know that I can do it but I need a lot of support. I always start off with a bang and end with a clang, I never finish, I get discouraged very quick, so I am here to meet some people to help encourage me. My hubby is very supportive but he is not overweight and does not understand how hard it is to lose weight. So if any of you need need a support pal I will be here, send me an add request if you want to. I am a married stay at home mom of 2, My kids are Anna Grace, she is 31/2 years old and Jacob Quint, is 17 months. Good luck on all your weight loss journey's.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    We can do this!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i deff. need a weight lost friend too. everyone here is very supportive. its such a great site. though i started this site weighing 184 i gave up and blew this off and gained 10 pounds :(. but i have lost 5 so far. although its sad when it doesn't show on the ticker lol. but not the point. im sure your gonna do great. ever need to talk Im here. i know how discouraging it is believe me!!!:flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Keep logging and check in for help and support..

You can do it.. jb