Anyone doing p90x!!!!!

Options
Hey, I'm in week 6 of p90x. I'm really starting to become exhausted. My friend started it with me but, she's given up. I want to stay on track and FINISH!!
Anyone who is doing p90x, whatever week/day/month your in, I would like to have a motivating forum.

We can post what work out we did, how it went, our weigh in's. And anything else p90x. :happy:

Replies

• nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    you can count me in ! :smile:
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 8, 2nd recovery week. Doing doubles.
    You have to make sure you eat! I was also feeling exhausted about 3 weeks ago and I started eating back my exercise calories and I felt better, since it's 2 workouts a day for me.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Day 45 Round 5

Got up at 5:30 this morning for Back and Biceps. Ouch!

Tim
  • fitty80
    fitty80 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just finished round 3 of P90X!!!! I love love loved it!!!! It's a great workout and really works!.... Starting INSANITY next week :)
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm all in!
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Day 45 Round 5

Got up at 5:30 this morning for Back and Biceps. Ouch!

Tim

Awesome! That's my workout time too. It feels the best when you get your workout in first thing in the morning :)
  • MichelleDoll
    MichelleDoll Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Buckeyt-- NICE!!! I did mine around 5:30 too. I like them best in the morning by the end of the day.. I'm already tired.

j3nic3-- I've been thinking of doing 2 workouts a day because, summers coming up really fast.
  • MichelleDoll
    Options
    Today was plyo for me. Tomorrow will be back and biceps :smile:
  • charissawylie
    Options
    I just started...today is day 3. I've done it in the past but quit after a couple of weeks. This time my mom, who is a personal trainer, is doing it with me so I know I can stick with it. So far so good :smile:
  • MichelleDoll
    Options
    I just started...today is day 3. I've done it in the past but quit after a couple of weeks. This time my mom, who is a personal trainer, is doing it with me so I know I can stick with it. So far so good :smile:

NICE... personal trainer to keep you motivated!!! And of course all of us here in this forum :happy:
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    If you want a group, do a search p90x 3/21. Many of us are around week 10.
  • MichelleDoll
    Options
    If you want a group, do a search p90x 3/21. Many of us are around week 10.

I did a few searches... I'm new.. and it was really hard to find something to just jump into the conversation. Most of what I found was people that all started at the same time together. I haven't been able to find anyone at my same week. So... I just figured I'd get everyone p90x. But, i'll continue searching for more posts.
  • lbeck63
    lbeck63 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yesy Yesy Yes Im on week 7 13.7 inches but no weight lose yet. Any ideas how I can hit it off?
  • Shawneea
    Shawneea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! I am on week two. It is very hard but, I'm hanging in there.
  • MichelleDoll
    Options
    Yesy Yesy Yes Im on week 7 13.7 inches but no weight lose yet. Any ideas how I can hit it off?

Hmm.. wow.. week 7 and no weight loss. Maybe lower your calorie intake a little bit. Your building muscle and losing inches so, thats GREAT!!! But, the first 3 weeks are supposed to be a lot of weight loss. But, I've read on a lot of forums people losing more weight on the 2nd phase (week 5-8). Just keep giving it your all.. he says you have to gain muscle to burn fat.

On beachbody.com they say you take your weight x10 and that how much you burn just being alive add 200 for daily activities and add 600 (or whatever you burn) for p90x. And that is a rough estimate of how much you burn in a day. You want to be a bit below that. A pound of fat is approx. equal to 3500 calories. So to lose a pound a week you have to burn 3500 calories over what you've eaten. So you can calculate it all out to figure out what you should be eating.

I'm a little iffy on how this site decides how much I can eat. With how much I write I've burned it tells me I can now eat those calories. I'm not sure how that works out.. so I try to stay around my own ideal target.
  • MichelleDoll
    Options
    Count me in!!!! I am on week two. It is very hard but, I'm hanging in there.

Your almost to the recovery week!!!! hang in there. :) Any weight loss yet? Whats your favorite one?

I like kenpo!! Plyo and yoga have to be my least favorite. I'm trying to add cardio X to weight training days. I dunno if you've done cardio X but, I didnt even watch it until week 6! I LOVE IT. Cardio X is really fun a little bit of everything mixed in!!
  • MichelleDoll
    Options
    Today is legs and back (one of my favorites because I really don't like my thighs lol.) and I'm going to doing Cardio X afterwards.
    And one of my friends on here has motivated me to go on walks.. so I'm going to walk with my boyfriend and my dog to the dog park and the long way home. :) (if the weather stays nice).
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great Job Michelle! I am on my 2nd week now. I am usually so sore each day it's hard to start each work out, but I force myself. My least favorite is Ab Ripper at the end of each resistance day, but I force myself with that too. I can't finish most of the exercises in Ab Ripper, so I do crunches when I can no longer do the exercise they're doing. I do find I can do more each time though.
  • MichelleDoll
    Options
    Great Job Michelle! I am on my 2nd week now. I am usually so sore each day it's hard to start each work out, but I force myself. My least favorite is Ab Ripper at the end of each resistance day, but I force myself with that too. I can't finish most of the exercises in Ab Ripper, so I do crunches when I can no longer do the exercise they're doing. I do find I can do more each time though.

Thanks :) UGH!!! I know.. ab ripper is a killer. I just take my breaks. I make sure to get all 25 reps for every move.