Protein Drink Suggestions

lmarcia
lmarcia Posts: 27
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
I recently stumbled across Orgain Drinks (they are fabulous!) but expensive! Even on Amazon they are about $2.50 per drink.

Anyone out there have a good ORGANIC protein drink/meal replacement. I'm looking for organic because of ingredients and my lifestyle.

Thanks

Replies

• NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Anything Organic is pretty much going to be expensive. There are plenty of cheap protein drinks out there, especially ones you can make yourself, but none of them are organic.
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    I use one made of pea,hemp and rice and it is delisous. From the health food store here its about 28.00 a container which makes 15 shakes. Its time life and is gluten and yeast and pretty much everything else free. I use half as much powder and mix w almond milk to stretch it.
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    I don't know if you'd consider it organic or not, but Optimum Nutrition has a "natural" line of their protein products. They are extremely high quality.

http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/natural-products-c-11.html?zenid=c80199777d9580b899278637dafe1de4

If you like what you see, I've found Vitaglo.com to have the best prices (and free shipping on orders over $50).
  • lmarcia
    lmarcia Posts: 27
    Thanks Shane! Ordered some of the Natural Oat and Whey and it's awesome. It's probably the best protein drink I've ever tasted in all my years as an athlete. Plus it doesn't have all the fake crud in it. It's not organic, but it's natural and I'll take it!

Appreciate the suggestion!
This discussion has been closed.