new

Options
Hi just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Lucy and am trying to lose my post baby weight so if anyone has some tips they'll be much appreciated :smile: x

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome Lucy!!!
    I'm C.J. and I'm trying to lose that too! ;) plus a bunch of other weight LOL - My best tip is to get a group of MFP friends going that can support you, uplift you, motivate you, make you laugh, and let you read their food diaries...
    It has been SO helpful to follow the food diaries of others who are succeeding as a way to better my own diet :)

If you'd like to add me - please feel free to do so! I'm always happy to have more friends and a larger active support group!
  • PodgyPixie
    PodgyPixie Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Lucy and am trying to lose my post baby weight so if anyone has some tips they'll be much appreciated :smile: x

Hi Lucy

I'm fairly new here too, so if you fancy motivating each other that would be great :)
    I'm trying to get fit & healthy before I'm 30 so that I can start a family & live a happy long healthy life - well that's the aim anyway ;)
    x