streak reset to 1

Options
Really hope that someone can help, I had an 82 day streak for logging on, I found this really encouraging and was obviously full of enthusiasm heading for my one hundred days and have lost 38lb so far. Today when I logged on, without missing a day, it has returned to a 1day streak

Replies

• cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    That's unfortunate, but don't worry about the streak. You've lost 38 lbs. That's awesome!
  • abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
  • melmckitten
    melmckitten Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the link
  • abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    YW... the streak is very important to me to ;-) I hope the link works.
  • melmckitten
    melmckitten Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have followed the link and its an immediate reset, it was so disheartening to be back at day 1,mim very grateful
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me a few months ago. I was at 680 days and suddenly it was all gone. I tried to shake it off but I couldn't. Thankfully that link helped me too. Congrats on your weightless and your streak!
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Glad you were able to reset your streak :)
  • threechins
    threechins Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A belated addition to say thank you for this thread since I've just spotted mine reset on 1 July too.

I know intellectually what cookiealbright said is right, but the streak is important (and yes, mine is/was pretty big) since it represents consistent logging and, through that, honesty about diet.
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this! I saw the subject line and popped in because i had lost a 100 day streak a month ago and had been so disappointed and demoralized...and much to my delight, using the link here, i was able to get my 100 days back. :)
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Thank you from me too! I have disliked, though accepted, the resets, but I have logged on every day since November (even though I now log my food in Fitbit), and I like my profile to reflect that. It is motivating to see that I have a 239 days' streak!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Thank goodness for this thread! I was panicking, because I got a notice on the app that I needed to log in before midnight to not lose my streak - but I was logged in at the time! I even got an automated "you have logged in 80 days" post on my feed, but both the app and the website said my streak was 79. So strange! Fixed now, heart attack over, thank you so much for that link!
  • KellyKimYoung
    KellyKimYoung Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found this and the link. Thank you so much! I will be travelling to the other side of the world and will lose a day when we fly over the date line. I'm up to 387 and will lose day 393. Thanks again! I'm so excited.