P90X - 30 days left!

Options
I've lost 10.6 lbs so far! I'm feeling strong & healthy! Don't mind my second pic, I should have taken it myself like I did the first one. Ugh, hate it! But there is no going back now so it has to do!

Phase2-1.png

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    can't see your picture. waa waa
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options
    What the heck! I'm working on it though! I changed the IMG to img...
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10.6 lbs so far! I'm feeling strong & healthy! Don't mind my second pic, I should have taken it myself like I did the first one. Ugh, hate it! But there is no going back now so it has to do!

Phase2.png

Your pic doesn't seem to be there.
  • focus2bfit
    focus2bfit Posts: 201
    Options
    you are doing great . . . very noticeable difference . . . I completed P90X last year prob going to do it again in the fall. Doing Insanity Aslylum right now =)
  • JackieMorris3
    JackieMorris3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im 24 and weigh 162- we have the same goal weight! I am also doing P90x as well, I am in the 3rd week and follow the diet. I have gained 3lbs since I started!! My boyfriiend tells me that muscle weighs more than fat, which I believe but I am so frustrated!!! Did this happen to you? Thanks for sharing your post- gives me motivation!
  • focus2bfit
    focus2bfit Posts: 201
    Options
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! I am on day.. umm #3 today. Freaking sore all over. Was he really serious with all the jumping yesterday on the plyometrics???

You look great and your progress gives me motivation to keep going!

On your signature pic, are you doing push-ups or are you planking? Have you seen planking all over the news? It looks like that's what you're doing haha.
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm doing Insanity next! Probably going to start on July 4th, I already have it I'm so excited! I'm hoping it will really help blast this fat!

@newaustinite I am doing pushups! LOL Plank is sooo hard! Great for the abs though! I'm so proud that I can do push ups now thanks to P90X. This was the first week of my last phase and I can tell such a difference in my strength! Love this program!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Nice.. I am almost on day 30 - Great work so far !!!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Hey, Im 24 and weigh 162- we have the same goal weight! I am also doing P90x as well, I am in the 3rd week and follow the diet. I have gained 3lbs since I started!! My boyfriiend tells me that muscle weighs more than fat, which I believe but I am so frustrated!!! Did this happen to you? Thanks for sharing your post- gives me motivation!

It does happen to me! I'll message you!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look really awsome, started insanity 2wks ago, great results on you
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

FYI. Muscle DOES NOT weigh more than fat. Muscle is more dense than fat, therefore it takes up less space. A pound is a pound no matter what it is.

Nice job on the weight loss hon, keep it up!!!
  • amyb736
    amyb736 Posts: 3
    Options
    1 pound of muscle does not weigh more than 1 pound of fat. That is true.... obviously. But if you have the same size/amount of fat here and the same size/amount of muscle there, doesn't the muscle weigh more?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!