For the men....

Replies

• FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    hahahaahahaa
  • Tyscheff
    Tyscheff Posts: 21
    Haha, this is awesome! I live in Maryland too and it is RIDICULOUS. It gets up to 90, PLUS we usually have at LEAST 80% humidity each day...it's kind of crazy. Thank you for the laugh
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    That's frickin' hilarious!!! Love it!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    That IS hilarious!

My rule for shorts is simple: I wear 'em from March through October - basically, any time the temperature is in the 40's F or higher. :happy:
  • Growe190
    Growe190 Posts: 18
    Shorts year round, I even have a picture of me in in the snow in shorts, of course I had to go out of state to find snow
  • Keep rocking those shorts, boys!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    If I am not at work or on my motorcycle, I am in shorts.
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    That's hilarious. Luckily in South Africa shorts are considered semi-formal in most circles :laugh: I do understand the thing he says about the leather seats though - I got into my sister's car once when it was about 38 degrees outside, and ended up howling like a wolf when the leather touched my legs :embarassed:
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    how strange. my husband looks hot in shorts and flipflops and even hotter in his man-pris and flipflops! mmmmmmm.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    LMAO! I too live in Maryland....perfect description of the heat and humidity! Even with the A/C on the spices solidify in the bottles, the sugar clumps up in the bag, and no matter how hard or fast you rub with the towel after the shower you are never dry. I buy my guy the largest bottle of Gold Bond I can find, my hair stays in a pony tail all summer because I can't comb it when the humidity curls it up, and work shoes go in the oven on low overnight to dry them out! Swamp butt....it happens. Nuff said.
This discussion has been closed.