Hi, I'm new and need support

Options
:smile: So My name is Kristen and I'm married to a great man recently I have been diagnosed with IBS Crohn's Colitis Iron and B12 Deffiecient animea. I'm trying to lose wieght because I use to be 135 and since I was diagnosed they put me on prednisone and wonderful but deptrimental drug. It makes you gain tons of wieght. Now I am 225 and just need support, you don't have to be in the same situation I'm in but I just need some support. Thanks!!!:heart:

Replies

• sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You will find many friends on this site! I'll be one :)
  • Tyscheff
    Tyscheff Posts: 21
    Options
    If you have any questions just ask! You'll always get awesome replies and answers!
  • drgregdc
    drgregdc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got your back.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    This is the best place for support! Feel free to add me
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place, you'll find lots and lots of support here. Feel free to add me buddy. :):bigsmile:
  • hoosha61
    hoosha61 Posts: 11
    Options
    Join us! This is a great community.
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristen - you have made a great choice by coming here. The support is awesome.
    This journey takes patience & you can do it.:flowerforyou:
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen. Feel free to add me as a friend. I think you will find all the support you need on this website. It's wonderful. I have been on since the end of January and have lost 23lbs. I've gotten more support from my MFP friends, most of whom I don't even know, than I have from some of my own friends. These people are incredible.

Keep you chin up! :flowerforyou:
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Options
    Kristen you will find so much support on here! i get as much out of giving support as receiving it.
    Weight gain do to MEDS has to be something so difficult to deal with so props on staying positive.
    You have your goal and I know you can get there in time. Just keep chipping away at it everyday and days will turn into months.
    I am excited to see your progress. Keep the Faith!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! This site is great for support and advice. Feel free to add me!
  • kah2682
    kah2682 Posts: 5
    Options
    OMG I'm speechless right now THANK YOU guys so much!!! You are all so wonderful!!
  • SusiB60
    SusiB60 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey Kirsten,
    You've come to the right place. You'll find the people on this site very supportive.
    Best of luck to you in scoring your goals and keeping on top of your health problems.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'll be happy to cheer you on ...Sue
  • FiannaWarrior
    Options
    Hi and welcome...
    I am Deedee, losing weight, enjoying the perks of a community that cares and always has something to say...Like any, we all need the little kick in the bum, so feel free to add me as well...Good luck, welcome, and most of all, have fun taking off the weight!

FiannaWarrior, Deedee
    :glasses: