Day one - looking for friends

Options
gayle70115
gayle70115 Posts: 2 Member
Today's day 1 for me. The food tracker was a shocker. Thought I was doing well until that moment. I'm in this by myself and for myself. Any mentors out there?

Replies

• opalle
    opalle Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I was shocked too when I saw how much I was eating. The food tracker is a great tool.
  • Dianeruby
    Dianeruby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi gayle70115,
    I'm on day 15 and I decided to look for friends and saw your post.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome Feel free to add me. I have lost 177lbs with 73 to go. I get the struggle for sure. Just take one day at a time. I know that sounds cliche but it really is the best approach.
  • stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1 for me too! I'd love to be friends and keep each other motivated. I had a rude awakening when I tracked my food too. I've dieted off and on most of my life and know how many calories are in food, but putting my head in the sand for that last two years has made for a huge weight gain that I'm ready to deal with now.
  • zhope123
    zhope123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on day 2 with 30kgs to lose, looking for friends to keep me motivated.
  • carynp165
    carynp165 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Gayle! This is my first day too. I'd love to be your fitness friend! What kind of diet or plan are you trying to do? :)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been maintaining a loss of 140 lbs for the past 10 months. Always happy to motivate and help point people in the right direction.
  • misskitty2018
    misskitty2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Gayle...I'm not a mentor but I'll support u if u support me through this change we are making. I lost 40 so far and have 50 more to go. Add me :)
  • jeni12481
    jeni12481 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and looking for friends too. Please add me so we can help each other when things get tough
  • marielie20
    marielie20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me