73 lbs down! Almost there!

Options
pdwhitlock
pdwhitlock Posts: 83 Member
i started in October 2014 at 250 lbs and over 40% body fat. It's now July and I'm at 177 and 26% body fat. 17 lbs from my final goal. I'm averaging 1.9 lbs which always seemed slow but this is so much easier than trendy crash diets. The loss is definitely more difficult now, but my drive is greater and I love working out, weight lifting, etc. good luck everyone on your journey!

2fe583yshg1z.jpg
fdtc5iu56osr.jpg

Replies

• VandyGear03
    VandyGear03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great work!
  • amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Good job! I started in January at 253. I'm 194 now! Hoping to get to the 170s soon!

You look amazing!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! :)
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...ur smile says it all..bravo 2 ur hard wrk! U look years younger 2:-)
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    You are truly an example of what dedication and keeping your mind on the goal you want can lead to!
    Amazing well deserved results and I bet you feel so much more self-confident, that is the best reward there is!!!

:D
  • pdwhitlock
    Options
    amynb524 wrote: »
    Awesome!! Good job! I started in January at 253. I'm 194 now! Hoping to get to the 170s soon!

You look amazing!

Just think, at this rate, you'll be there before summer is over! Keep it up!
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I hope I can look like you one day :). I'm 51.5 pounds down but still look pretty bad. But I've got another 40 to go. I'm hoping that with 15 left I look as good.

Well done you!!
  • JJEdwards93
    JJEdwards93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
    I hope when I get down to 177 I look like you :D
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! The weight makes you 20 years younger and looking fabulous!
  • misshollywood71
    misshollywood71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow well done you, you look fantastic ! Same starting weight and shape as me so shows it can be done and inspires me to stick at it.
  • fluffy2beastmode
    fluffy2beastmode Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love how when people lose weight they always look so much younger!
  • Trishfitz78
    Trishfitz78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Did you do strength right from the start? - you are already super toned!!!!
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You look amazing - fit, toned, healthy, happy and yes, younger! Win, win, win, win, win!!!!! May I ask your age and height? You look like you may be quite tall. I started at 181lbs and am at 162lbs (I'm 5'5" and 42 years old) with still a long way to go. Seeing amazing transformations like yours really helps me to keep going. I'm particularly impressed with your new slim waistline and flat tummy!!! I carry a lot of weight on the tummy/torso and I'm frantically searching for my waist. I'll find it one day, I'm sure!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. How tall are you?
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Are you 6'4", because you look like 130 - nowhere near 177. You look awesome!!!
  • pdwhitlock
    Options
    Thanks guys. I am enjoying my last two weeks of being 29 (lol) and I am 6'00'. I began weight training in December. I lift heavy, legs twice a week and abs about every other day coupled usually with another muscle group.
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You've shaved about 15 years off your before photo, good job
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You are looking absolutely marvelous and so healthy. When I look at your after picture I wouldn't even imagine you had lost weight because your skin is so firm and smooth. Great job doing it the healthy way!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!