My goal is 100lbs

Options
I would absolutely love if I had people that have a big weight loss goal to help with tips, motivation, and ect. Feel free to add me. I just started 3 days ago I weigh 255 currently and would like to get down to 155. But hey The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step

Replies

• rjldomingo
    rjldomingo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! A hundred pounds? All I can say is you got to be consistent. You will fall off track along the way, but be sure to get back on it. Consistency, self-control, and self-discipline. You need to put in the work to get what you want. Good luck on our journey! And don't forget to have fun!
  • DomieCarrasco
    DomieCarrasco Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I weighed 257 2 months ago, currently I am at 246. I'm am trying to get down to 165. So I too, have a HUGE weight loss goal. Adding you! Yay.
  • SarahGettingF1t
    SarahGettingF1t Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 80-100, depending on how I feel when I get into lower numbers. So far I'm 7 down with a lot to go. Good luck ya'll ^^
  • mistysangel2014
    mistysangel2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose over a hundred pounds as well so you can add me if you wish. I know I have a long way to go but I don't want to rush it and gain it all back but hoping this app helps me stay on track better.