Accountability partner

Options
chvikes
chvikes Posts: 12 Member
I have not been very diligent for about 2 years and need to get back on track. I had lost about 115 lbs but now have gained about 40 back. I have about 50 lbs to lose and need some help to stay motivated. Looking for some friends with similar goals to help keep each other moving in right direction.

Replies

• alejandro_08
    alejandro_08 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hooah I have about 45lbs myself to lose let's do it!!!
  • ejohns71
    ejohns71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 50 at the least..60 at the most. Feel free to friend me!
  • hester186
    hester186 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. About 50-60 lbs. I could use folks to talk to !!
  • chvikes
    chvikes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am just struggling. I know there is no excuse. I'm doing it to myself. Just can't stop eating. Have no drive to exercise much either. Just having a tough time.
  • 99Joe
    99Joe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Capture the excitement of change and challenge. Change one thing per week, challenge yourself daily. Say no to the first five "not on my list foods" then if you must treat yourself conservatively. You'll find this rewarding and mosly sayin no all the time. Repair your thinking! Forty pounds? Exchange that with positive change and appropriate challenge. Success is within you grasp!
  • CharityThompson3
    CharityThompson3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love getting new friends on here and helping to motivate! Added! (:
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. I've been losing and gaining the same 10-15kg (22-33lbs) for the fast three years. I don't know why I keep making myself re-do the work again. It's a struggle and I've gone through long periods of not being motivated with my eating. My saving grace is I'm pretty consistent with exercise, so I've retain muscle mass. Pity it's covered in fat! :p I'm aiming to lose about 20-23kgs (44-50lbs) all up.

Add me! I'm feeling very motivated at the moment. I'm in my first two weeks here and 1kg down. Many more to go.
  • david5672
    david5672 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi every on nice to see you all here I would like to find some friends here you know just some one or two or three or more to chat with ok would be nice!!!!!
  • christabelle66
    christabelle66 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have lost 14 pounds and have 63 more to go. Some of this is the same 30 pounds I have gained and lost repeatedly the last ten years. It's a little daunting but I am trying to focus on five pounds at a time and on simple, sustainable changes. I found the books by Judith Beck (The Beck Diet Solution and the The Diet Trap Solution) and Brian Wansink (Mindless Eating) really helping for getting re-motivated and taking a long-term view to this journey. Feel free to friend me.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me for support. I have lost 177 lbs with 73 to go. I only tell you that so you can see I will be here for the long haul. I hope everyone has a great day!