P90x

Options
Has anyone tried it? Pros/Cons? And does anyone know where to download it? a link maybe?

Replies

• wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Doing it now. On week 8. Tough at first but body adapts to the beating. Tony Horton can be a little goofy at times. It's big on modifying if you can't do the moves or if the standard is too easy. So far it has worked for me. Con, get's a little repetitive.

I don't know a link to a place you can steal it.
  • chipvb
    chipvb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am also doing it now, and think it is great.
    I had been going to the gym for some time but with so so results.
    Within the first couple weeks of doing P90x I already started seeing results.
    I am in week 9 right now and as wsheaf82 said, it is still hard but you will be amazed at how fast your body starts getting used to it and starts improving.
    Regarding downloading it, I don’t know of anywhere either but I will tell you from my standpoint if you are serious about making a change to your body, this is money well spent!

I would highly recommend the program to anyone
  • siktir23
    siktir23 Posts: 3
    Options
    I started my 2nd round of P90X this week. Tried a few other programs for a couple of weeks after finishing my first round but felt like I wasn't getting anything accomplished. Once you've gotten used to a hardcore workout for 90 days, wimpy 30 minute workouts just don't cut it.

It's WELL WORTH the money you'll spend. Your body will thank you.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a modified version of it(im on my first recovery week). I modified it though, I do the plyo, back, chest arms and shoulder routines. I do my own weight routine on fri or sat. I workout 5 days opposed to the six the the program has scheduled. Even with the modification, I'm seeing results already.

It's a great program, but make sure you figure out what you are going to do after the 90 days. It's not something that people can do the rest of their life.
  • conniie
    conniie Posts: 119
    Options
    If I could I would buy it but right now i can't afford it :(. Also i want to really do my stomach and up right now my legs too but really my stomach. I'm guessing I can just do my abs right? like certain parts with p90x?
  • Bags5150
    Bags5150 Posts: 4
    Options
    Try eBay. Got mine there and it was way less expensive. I do some at home and do some at the gym (I modify some of the exercises to work in the gym like bench instead of pushups. It is still the best workout I have ever done. 15 lbs in fist 30 days.
  • groovymint
    groovymint Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got my copy from Ebay on a buy it now auction. It was brand new and still sealed with free next delivery, and half the price than advertised on the Beach Body website. There are also plenty of people selling used copies if you're prepared to bid...

I'm only 7 days in, but I'm really impressed with it. It's worth the money if you're serious about getting in shape.