My transformation story!

Options
jlsmith1982
jlsmith1982 Posts: 30 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
fdcipgg3y6f4.jpg
They always say "A picture is worth a thousand words" and boy is this right!!! It's so easy to get discouraged, and not be patient with ourselves.
I remember this picture on the left. I was about 2 months postpartum with my son and the scale wasn't budging. GRRRR!!!! I would obsess over every little single little thing I ate and then binge eat when I would get so frustrated. I was so uncomfortable and embarrassed. Since this picture I have lost a total of 70 lbs, and since I have started coaching in Feb 2014 I have lost 20 lbs and have maintained the loss. Most importantly though I have learned to love myself and the process of getting, and being healthy. This is a marathon and not a sprint! Be patient with yourself, and take one day at a time.

Replies

• jlsmith1982
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • Funship
    Funship Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Incredible job, good for you!!!!
  • jlsmith1982
    Options
    Funship wrote: »
    Incredible job, good for you!!!!

Thank you!

• faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What is your routine?
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! You look amazing! Looking your abs!!! Could I ask your height, start weight & current weight? Thanks!
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You sound exactly like me. I obsess over every little thing I put in my mouth, and then only to fail over and over and then binge. I am slowly learning not to obsess but to be aware of what I ingest. I am still a long ways away from looking like you (though I may never have an awesome stomach like you, my boys made sure of that!) Well done and you look so Incredible. What is your weight, age, height? I am very curious!
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look really great!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • jlsmith1982
    Options

I started with the 21 Day Fix program. Then I went onto 21 Day Fix Extreme and now Body Beast!

• jlsmith1982
    Options
    Jad31te wrote: »
    You look really great!! Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you!

• LADYDEBORAH1984
    LADYDEBORAH1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It's not just the weight, you look about 10 years younger too!
  • jlsmith1982
    Options
    ajsimyan wrote: »
    You sound exactly like me. I obsess over every little thing I put in my mouth, and then only to fail over and over and then binge. I am slowly learning not to obsess but to be aware of what I ingest. I am still a long ways away from looking like you (though I may never have an awesome stomach like you, my boys made sure of that!) Well done and you look so Incredible. What is your weight, age, height? I am very curious!

Thank you! I am same, never thought it would be possible. I had 2 c sections, still work in progress but I am seeing some change! It all comes from 21 Day Fix program. My body responded so well to the fix eating plan. It leaves out all the guessing. No counting calories. No tracking macros. If you eat your colors, you're on track! I weigh 134lbs, 32 years old and I am 5'5.

• jlsmith1982
    Options
    It's not just the weight, you look about 10 years younger too!

Thanks so much!! I feel a lot younger too!

• soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    OMG you look 20 years younger!!!!
  • jlsmith1982
    Options

I started with the 21 Day Fix program. Then I went onto 21 Day Fix Extreme and now Body Beast!

I am 5'5, 32 and weigh 134lbs

• LosingLast30
    LosingLast30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Congratulations!
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    AWesome progress! Thanks for sharing!
  • jlsmith1982
    Options
    Stunning! Congratulations!

thanks so much!

• jlsmith1982
    Options
    LisaPrust wrote: »
    AWesome progress! Thanks for sharing!

thanks!

• michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the picture. When I show my before I am usually told it's not the same person-lol. You Go Girl!
  • jlsmith1982
    Options
    michellesz wrote: »
    I know what you mean about the picture. When I show my before I am usually told it's not the same person-lol. You Go Girl!

Thanks! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!