Hello

Options
AmandaJ
AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
I am have just joined in hopes of actually achieving my goal of fitness and weight loss this time around. Looking forward to meeting other people on here. :smile:

Replies

• AmandaJ
    Options
    I am have just joined in hopes of actually achieving my goal of fitness and weight loss this time around. Looking forward to meeting other people on here. :smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda:flowerforyou: Welcome to MPF:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Thanks fitness_chick, WOW, your weight loss is impressive! Way to go!

Could someone please explain to me how to get my weight loss ticker on the bottom of my posts, please and thanks!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Thanks fitness_chick, WOW, your weight loss is impressive! Way to go!

Could someone please explain to me how to get my weight loss ticker on the bottom of my posts, please and thanks!
    Try this out... Click 'My Home', then Settings, then click change ticker quote....then you'll see the spot to paste it into.... that should do it. :happy:

Thanks for the compliments:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I got it, thanks!:happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I got it, thanks!:happy:
    YAY:bigsmile:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amanda! :flowerforyou:

Look forward to seeing you on the boards! :bigsmile:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Thanks Allenhm for the welcome. This looks like a great site! I am so excited to have found it.
  • alohaleid
    Options
    Hi Amanda, my name is Carrie and I am new too! Where did you find your mile ticker? Very cool! I hope you, wait...WE have great success here! Good luck!
  • DaniellaAnn
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am also new and so far I have this site to be wonderful.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Hi Carrie and DaniellaAnn.

Carrie, I typed in exercise ticker into Google and came up with the ticker factory. I was then able to make one and cut and paste. You don't have to register or anything. MY bf and I like to walk but right now my road and my driveway are a complete sheet of about 3 inch of ice and then fresh snow on top of that. The snow is beautiful but I want to walk. It is also too cold to take my youngest out in the stroller.

Here is wishing both Carrie and DaniellaAnn success! :flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome Amanda you've come to the right place to find a lot of great people and support.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you! :drinker: :flowerforyou: