Hi , need a lot of motivation

Options
rekha483
rekha483 Posts: 11 Member
hi, I'm 33 yrs old and 45 pounds to loose. Have been on medication for rheumatoid arthritis since 7 yrs. so can't workout real hard. Only a little. Hope to get friends as only we can understand what it is like to be obese.

Replies

• volleymom12
    volleymom12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello...I know that it seems really hard, but you can do it. Don't focus on a huge workout routing. Do what you can...I say sweat for 30 minutes at a time. It doesn't matter what you do.
  • rekha483
    rekha483 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello...I know that it seems really hard, but you can do it. Don't focus on a huge workout routing. Do what you can...I say sweat for 30 minutes at a time. It doesn't matter what you do.

I hoop and walk but not like a routine. That's my biggest problem. I give up real fast. Thanks for advice, hope to stick around this time
  • DrGM42
    DrGM42 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Walking is a great way. The first time I lost 60+ was with walking. No gym. Later, I added a video workout. But I always walked. Then I slipped off the wagon and fell hard. Gained back 50lbs. Now, I'm back on the wagon again and trying to lose all that I gained.

For me, I often want to find an excuse not to go out - "too hot", "too cold", "too tired", "long day at work" ... blah blah blah. However, once I start getting out there, it becomes a habit. Something I look forward to. I set small goals instead of one huge one. Small rewards too!

If you're looking for support, add me!