Need more friends

Options
hi there! I'm a Mom of 4 girls. I have been on MFP awhile now but only have a few friends who actually USE the app. I am looking for more who can help inspire, encourage & challenge each other in fitness and eating too! Much love! -Bonnie

Replies

• AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of 2 girls (6 and 4), and I could definitely use more friends who are active on MFP as well! I am on every day, and would enjoy having someone to motivate me and that I could help motivate as well. Feel free to add me.
    -Amy
  • Mariaplyle
    Mariaplyle Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm a mother of one handsome little boy in need of losing weight. It would be nice to have more friends to help support me through my journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • cariadk928
    cariadk928 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi I'm a mum of 4 and trying to shift the pounds! have lost 6 - 19 to go lol i'd like some more friends too x
  • MeAgain2011
    MeAgain2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie! Good luck! I'm a mom and interested in teaming up too. I'll add you!
  • Spaul23
    Spaul23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 4 (3 boys/1 girl) and I am 5'3 and my goal is to lose 50 lbs. I know that I can do this but doing it alone is extremely difficult. Having some support would be great!
  • pgfitmom
    pgfitmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! My girls are 7 and 10. I gained a lot of weight with both my pregnancies, and unfortunately have not lost much of it! I'm feeling motivated to get back on track with healthy eating. I need all the help I can get to keep going. :)
  • MrsDeeBee
    MrsDeeBee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie! I am a mom of two girls, ages 9 and 6. Feel free to add me as a friend; I could also use the support!