200 lbs and feeling yucky

Options
Tifferlyyy
Tifferlyyy Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2015 in Getting Started
I am a mother of 2 kids (4 years old and 1 month old) and I am looking to loose about 50 lbs. I am currently 200 lbs and stand at 5'7". I am in need of constant motivation and someone who is in a similar boat.
Feel free to send a friend request!

Replies

• jackieschwartzer
    jackieschwartzer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 week old and am In the Same boat to get started loosing baby weight
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I have 3 young kids (5, 3 and 2) and have about 35lbs to drop still. Feel free to friend me - I'm on here daily logging my food and exercise.
  • FatStephanie15
    FatStephanie15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here. 18mos and 6 years. 50lbs is my first goal, but I have about 90 to loose all together! Sent you a request.
  • katerunsthis
    katerunsthis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also around 200 lbs and probably SHOULD lose 50, but have set 25 as my first goal and an opportunity to reassess from there. I have no idea what 175 would even look like...
  • cgirly422
    cgirly422 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 2 boys. I sent you a request :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm around 200 as well. Mom of 4 (10, 8, 7, 14 mos)
  • FatStephanie15
    FatStephanie15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm around 200 as well. Mom of 4 (10, 8, 7, 14 mos)

I'm sending you a request simply because you are wearing a baby. ;)
  • healthychops_gets_fit
    healthychops_gets_fit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a mum too have a 12 week old, 9 and 11 year old. I feel gross as never weighed this much in my life - using this to start attacking this weight.
    Add me and we can motivate each other :-)
  • workmss
    workmss Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I feel rather yucky myself these days...but my baby will be turning 15 on july 18th. guess I can't blame the baby weight anymore..lol. the truth is I'm at the weight now that I was when I was 9 months pregnant. How sad is it that I can clearly remember my weight then?

Anyway..I need to lose a good 30-40 lbs..but heck I'd be happy with anything at this point. I can't do much exercise due to physical limitations so I'm really focusing on the food and eating clean.

God bless ya for having 4 kids..wow..I could only handle 1 :)

Stephanie
  • ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    workmss wrote: »
    I hear ya. I feel rather yucky myself these days...but my baby will be turning 15 on july 18th. guess I can't blame the baby weight anymore..lol. the truth is I'm at the weight now that I was when I was 9 months pregnant. How sad is it that I can clearly remember my weight then?

Anyway..I need to lose a good 30-40 lbs..but heck I'd be happy with anything at this point. I can't do much exercise due to physical limitations so I'm really focusing on the food and eating clean.

God bless ya for having 4 kids..wow..I could only handle 1 :)

Stephanie

I could've wrote this, except my "baby" will be 12 on July 18th and my name is Tammy. The rest is spot on. Right now, I weigh almost exactly what I weighed at 9 months preggo...and I had gained 70 pounds with him!! I am shooting for 30-40, but 50 would be fantastic!