ok trying again and need support

Options
I lost almost 70 pounds last year. Then mother an father in law move in and I gained it back. So I am going to do this again from scratch with a lot more stress in my life lol. So I need helpful and motivating people. And I will try to do the same

Replies

• airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Up
  • ag08800
    ag08800 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sure, I can add you or vice versa, welcome! I honestly wish I drank less alcohol and ate healthier, but my boyfriend drinks and eats *kitten* all the time, well not daily but he'll eat Fritos, pizza, alcohol, etc. It's a bad influence but I don't need that crap, lol.
  • caroll4237
    caroll4237 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to you. I've lost and gained back 3 times in the last 10 years. 30 pounds at a time. Starting the journey again myself. I worked REALLY hard each time, would get to my goal weight, then just give up and go back to old habits. This time around, going to go at it more mindfully and realistically. Trying to make lifestyle changes, for a lifetime of fitness and sensible weight -- that will take longer than before. But hopefully will be able to maintain a healthy weight this time.
  • AprilFire04
    AprilFire04 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too! I've gained about 15 lbs int the past year and at my highest yet. Good for you for not giving up! Send me a friend request if you'd like :D
  • melbnz
    melbnz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am starting over too
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, feel free to add me!!
  • humbled2015
    humbled2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a reboot also. Feel free to add me; same goes for all others on this thread seeking to do the same.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I think we have all been there. I have gained back 7 pounds which is actually good because usually I would have gained back all of it before I got back on track. Make sure you exercise. It will help you mentally as well as physically. I have a walking group called Walk the World. Its just a bunch of us adding our miles together every week and seeing how far we walked as a group. We have a spreadsheet so you can keep track of your progress and also a spreadsheet to help you keep track of your weight loss. If you walk, swim, bike, keep track of steps, or anything that can calculate as miles you should chuck out our group. Here is the link to the group if you would like to join or just check to see what its about. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wvuRWZkSM3r9Jli2DXub5kVJAraIQwuEg2Pu8WS6Wd0/edit#gid=0
  • airforceman1978
    Options
    Up
  • airforceman1978
    Options
    Up
  • tatbrat99
    tatbrat99 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Trying again too