Lifelong Yo-yoer starting for the final time

Options
Hi everyone! So after more years than I can remember of trying every new thing that came around, and giving up once the excitement of a the new "foolproof" plan waned, I'm beginning my weight loss journey for the FINAL time.

I have about 140 pounds to lose, and I'm focusing on losing each one in a healthy and sustainable way.....no matter how long it takes me. I'll need lots of help along the way.

I'm looking for accountability buddies to share the difficult and exciting moments with so we can keep each other honest for the long haul.

Replies

• Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,708 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a yo-yoer too, but no more, so we are in the same boat. I have 130 pounds to lose and I am quite motivated.
  • DrGM42
    DrGM42 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! I'm on the same journey and looking for some supporter too! Feel free to add me!
  • misskitty2018
    misskitty2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. It took me 4 years to lose 30 pounds. But now I have lost another 8 pounds in the past 2 months. I also need fitness pals to motivate. You can count me in! :) grace
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi I probably should have a goal of losing more weight but at my age and the weight I carry (45 yrs. old and340lbs) I want to be realisitc and not have skin so saggy that I hate the way I will look more than now. I thing 140 lbs to lose is a good goal for me. Feel free to add me as well I just started yesterday and can need the support as well