Almost a year on MFP (Pic attempt)

Options
Amandac6772
Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
May 31 will be a year on MFP. I'll be on vacation next week so wanted to go ahead and attempt my before and after. This is a big deal because I don't normall show this much skin to EVERYONE.

My journey to getting healthy started with two episodes of kidney infection back to back. I didn't know you could get that sick that quick. Even before that I had very little energy and just felt awful all the time. My starting weight was 152. I don't have a before pic of that. I started slow with MFP and eating 1200-1500 calories a day. I walked on the treadmill and did Slim in 6 videos to begin with. Then in July I ordered Turbo Fire (WOW is all I can say about that). I lost inches that I had never been able to lose before. My picture below is with a 12 lb loss before TF and then the second picture is me at 125.6. My goal weight. I am attempting to maintain right now. I've gained a little back but I have a plan for that after vacation. I just finished Chalean Extreme today. THANK YOU to all my MFP pals. Jenn, you rock girl! You are my inspiration.

100_2885-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Options
    oh no it's way to big....how do I fix it?
  • mdesider
    mdesider Posts: 28
    Options
    Now you need a hair cut or maybe dye ur hair something new!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You're looking so good! Great job! You can tell a huge difference!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you out of curiousity (I am trying to get to 124!)
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    WOW!!!! great job ~ your dedication has payed off :)
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you out of curiousity (I am trying to get to 124!)

I'm 5 ft 1.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Thanks guys! It's been a journey. I'm not done. I still have about 8-10 lbs I would like to lose but still need a lot of toning work done.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! well done!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Sexy mama!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I want your abs - what did you do to get them?? Great job Amanada!!
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You really look great turbo fire buddy!!!!! You must be sooooo proud!!!! i'm doing a CLX/TF hybrid right now and im lovin it!!!! Keep up the good work and have a great vacation:)
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! You even look happier in the second picture! Congratulations on your loss and happy maintaining!!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely see that you have toned up!! Congrats!! :bigsmile:
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Thanks guys...years of yo-yoing has left a lot of loose skin that may never tighten up but I do feel pretty darned good about myself most days. I just want to be successful maintaining...I can lose it...I'm just much better at gaining it...hehe!
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! HOLY MOLY!
    Good for you girl! YOU inspire me! WTG!
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    BTW MY SPECIAL shout out was amazing. Thanks for the smile!
    Wish you lived closer heading out with my girlfriends for some drinks to celebrate my year on MFP and my birthday. You are such an important part of that....will toast to you tonight!
    :) ONE DAY WE WILL MEET!
    XOXO
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You look great. Have fun on your vacation! :flowerforyou:
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm starting at 153 and getting back to the 120-125 range that I was at before I developed some health issues, so you are a particularly good inspiration for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!