Success while using nexplanon?

Options
kindra2011
kindra2011 Posts: 24 Member
I recently had a baby in March and just a week ago decided to go with the Nexplanon implant for birth control. Has anyone used Nexplanon and successfully lost weight? I'm looking to lose just around 50lbs. Any success stories while using this birth control are highly appreciated!

Replies

• waedanatts
    waedanatts Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I only started on here a little less than a month ago, ive had nexplanon for about 6 months and have lost 9 pounds so far.. Still have quite a way to go though! X
  • MegaFey
    MegaFey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've had nexplanon for six months now. At first, it made me gain 15 pounds. I didn't workout or eat a clean diet. It has been a month since I started working out and eating better, and I already lost 6 pounds :)
  • kindra2011
    kindra2011 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive feed back :)
  • twilighteyes
    twilighteyes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the implant and have done for a year (9 years also before the most recent one) in January I decided to make a concerted effort to loose weight and get healthier and I've lost 41lbs through healthy eating and exercise. So it's not gonna stop you when you put your mind to it. :-) x
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I had mine put in in December. I started working out and changing what I eat in March and have lost 20lbs so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!